Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 604 Replies | Last Page

JLH thanks hun! Good news is you can lay down AND BD ;) LOL! Hope you feel better though!! That just means the hormones are working!

9 years ago • Post starter

Jada yayyyyyy get it on! Luv on to the tww! Smh thanks for caring! Let me tell your after eating at ruby Tuesday's I could only go to my home lol I was going cross eyed lol. Now I'm doing my daughter's hair and watching IN HER SHOES with Cameron Diaz I love it. Ladies enjoy your evening....sipping on a nice cup of coffee yummy yummy yum!

User Image

9 years ago

@jlhart: awesome news!!!!! Did they do a u/s when you went in or just bloodwork? Just curious as to how your clinic does it.

@luv: woohoo!!!!!! Sounds like you are FINALLY in good hands!! I'm so happy for you. I'm with Jada I think this is it for you!!!

Afm: I'm doing ok. I had the first injection in my foot today and it hurts now :-/. Hopefully the pain goes away tomorrow since some girls from my lactation group are going walking and I'm thinking about meeting up with them. The antibiotics seem to be working knock our the second round of mastitis.

User Image

9 years ago

@cam: you enjoy your night too!!

User Image

9 years ago

Luv, LOL!!! You are right I can and I plan to do just that here soon :)

Cam, thanks!! Enjoy that coffee ;) I was craving coffee this morning and did have a little bit!

SMH, they did both! And will do the same next time if needed, I feel so blessed! Glad the meds are working and hope your foot feels better soon!

AFM, not feeling the greatest but still planning to jump on my DH...lol! Hope you ladies have a wonderful night ;)

9 years ago

@jlhart: Glad your care team is taking such great care of you!!! Does tricare cover the fertility appointments? Were you able to jump on your dh? ;) hehehehe!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning lovely ladies!!

SMH, they are being truly amazing and YES Tricare is covering these visits, tests, meds, etc. They will not cover IUI or IVF though, or the trigger for those. But they will cover the trigger for TI. So weird huh?! And yes...I jumped on him and made it enjoyable while hopefully getting it done!!! LOL.

Luv, how are you feeling?

Cam, hey lady!!

Blue, you good?

Jan, how are things?

A. rich, hope things are going well with your sister!

Amag, AFMed, Holly, miss you ladies. Let us know you are ok!!

AFM, I am feeling much better today. I am thinking that all that pressure I felt yesterday was O'g and the Clomid allowing me to feel it more?? LOL. We bd last night and will try again tonigh just to make sure :)

9 years ago

@jlhart: that is crazy that tricare will cover the trigger for ti but bit iui or ivf. If that's the case you'd think they wouldn't cover the u/s if they are for iui or ivf. Insurance is crazy!! Glad you got it in and tried to make it enjoyable!! :) how long of a luteal phase so you normally have?

@afmedic & amag: how are you girls doing?!?!??

User Image

9 years ago

SMH, Tricare is so weird huh? But I will take what I can get :)

9 years ago

Cam sounds like you had a great day! :) Hope the rest of your week is just as nice!

SMH glad that you are starting to feel better! Has this affected your milk production again?

JLH that is definitely weird that they won't cover the trigger for IUI, isn't it the same? Weirdos! ;) Glad you were able to BD! And glad you feel better! Yay for cycle buddies :)

I agree, we need to hear from the old gals around here. I'd love an update! Feels like they ditched us :(

AFM 2 DPO now (ish) and feeling fine! I have some Wondfo HPTs and am taking them to see how the trigger shot progresses out. I will post a picture when my experiment is done (in a week or so). After two days off I walked 5 miles in an hour today, so yay for that! Also yay: got myself a pineapple. Gotta eat plenty of that :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo