Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Cam!!!! Hey hun :)

9 years ago

Hey Jada I'm hoping that you did ov! How far away are your babies going to be?

User Image

9 years ago

Cam, it just seems weird and early for me to O. My cycles have been averaging 31-32 days right, so if I did O on CD13 isn't that too early??? At least we did get it in...LOL!! My babies are in Corpus Christie, TX so a good 14-15 hours away :( But they are in GREAT hands being spoiled I am sure with my brother. I am looking to get them back here in the fall! How are your classes? Now that I am back at work I will be working on my military online classes, because when I am at home the hubby has me 'working' on the house stuff!

9 years ago

Classes are coming along I just learned that it only takes 15 minutes to actually ovulate....interesting. I'm taking a break from the computer and going to have lunch with the dh then go see the new member of our church family.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam: Really??? That's interesting news. Next time I feel the O pain coming on...I'm finding the DH and going home! lol

9 years ago

@jlhart: I hope you didn't o yet but I guess if you did, and you got it in it wouldn't be any different than if you od later in the cycle. And if you did I earlier I wouldn't be surprised because the meds are supposed to increase egg production. Let us know what they say.

@cam: hey!!! Glad you are still around. :) I hadnt seen a peep out of you in too long!! Sorry schools being sub a bear.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam, That's CRAZY!!! Timing is everything right?! Hope you enjoyed lunch and with your visit :)

SMH, I am just still shocked and dying to hear what the bloodwork shows ya know?? How are you feeling?

AFM, I am sleepy, didn't sleep well last night...and I feel so bloated :( Just want to lay down for about an hour...still waiting for them to call me...

9 years ago

Ok, so the nurse called me anddddddd...I am starting now to ovulate on my own! I don't need the trigger :) Was told to bd tonight, tomorrow, and Thursday. She said my LH surge is spiking and looks good! If it wasn't successful I am to call back on CD1 next cycle and we will try again ;) I am like Luv, soooo glad I haven't already O'd AND it puts me towards the time I thought I should, CD16-18!!

9 years ago

Hey gang! Things are nuts around here!

Cam glad to hear from you! Glad you are at peace with the preggos that you know :)

JLH yay for not O'ing yet! Clomid is a hell of a drug. I think it could make a MAN ovulate ;) GL with the BD!

SMH hey girly! Hope you're feeling ok!

janise hi! :)

bluerose good to see you! Sorry it's been so crazy. Hope you get time to relax soon! Even if it's a fun crazy it's still a crazy ;)

AFM lots to report! So I think I ovulated late last night/early this morning. Temps were normal before bed but up this morning. We went to the clinic and did the sperm collection and prep, then went for the IUI itself. Sperm are good! They want at least 10 million motile sperm from the get go, and he had over 13 million. By the time they concentrated it and washed it down to the "best of the best" there were about 1.2 million motile sperm, which the nurse said is definitely enough to get pregnant. DH's count and volume have improved so he now has about 45 million sperm in an ejaculation, but the motility has decreased. Nurse said that could be due to his fever a month ago. As for the IUI, the nurse was able to do it without a tenaculum and it was almost completely painless. I seriously barely felt it. That nurse was amazing! It was a great experience and she said that since my egg was less than 24 hours after ovulation that it could still be fertilized no problem. I'm just glad this cycle worked out alright. TWW time!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv!!!!!! That's soooo great! I bet this is it for you...just the way the process went this time seems RIGHT!!! Welcome to what I pray is your last TWW for good long while :)

Funny about the timing and the call...I have been hurting a bit today, but feeling bloated and achy and yes on the left side, which is where they believe I am O'g from! Plus I feel so nauseous :( Just want to lay down!!! But MUST BD, BD, BD!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo