Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@luv- Glad to hear your new dentist and hygienist were so nice! Hoping that a heavy flow means that your lining is alright!

@jlhart- I am hoping that my man called the np today. Now that we have all the basic testing done. She is hoping to refer us to an ob/gyn that does fertility stuff. Hopefully she can find us one!! I hope that af doesn't show up for you!

@Cam- Feel better soon!

I haven't found too much information on low viscosity (I haven't talked to my health care provider as I just looked up his results myself haha). Just found that high viscosity being an issue. So I am hoping that maybe it means nothing serious! Af should be here tomorrow I believe. I hope we can get into an ob/gyn soon! Even to just ease my mind about this cyst. I hope I won't need surgery!

User Image

10 years ago

morning ladies im on cd 21 7dpo af due next wednesday. my professors have already started posting stuff for the summer, my dev psych book cost about 150.00 but i found chegg online and rented it for 25.00 im still tired so going to take a nap while everyone is gone. ill check back in a couple hours(yawning).

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies and TGIF!! Even if it is a rainy one here...

Blue, hope your dh heard something back. If AF showed, hope she isn't a beast!!

Cam, mornin! My parents would tell me that I was already three chapters behind when classes started...think it was there attempt to get me to form better study habits early..LOL. Chegg is awesome, I used them when I was working on my MBA. Hope you enjoy your nap!

Hope the rest of you are doing well :)

AFM, CD30, no sign of AF, but not getting my hopes up as she has shown on CD31 and CD32 before! I am wondering if the liver cleanse and the uterine cleanse has helped with the PMS, they say they can. So even if she shows, hopefully it won't be as bad as usual? Not sure what to think...so I am just trying to stay calm and wait...

10 years ago

bluerose FX that your cyst goes away on its own! Lots of times they do. Did AF show up today?

Cam good job with the book rental! Books are ridiculously expensive.

JLH woohoo no PMS! :)

AFM not much going on, CD 3 and AF has dropped off considerably. Started Femara today. Walked 10 miles at about 13:15 pace which is significantly faster than my usual long workout pace, that's good!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well looks like she approaching, will be full blown on Mother's Day...ugh

10 years ago

Thanks luv and ugh ugh Jada

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies, I know today might be a tough one for y'all. I am already totally sick of seeing "happy mother's day!" posts on my FB feed. Hang in there!!!

JLH I hope AF is kind if she does show today. What a cruel thing to get AF on mother's day :(

AFM CD 5 and AF is out. It was heavy for a day and a half then majorly dropped off. I guarantee my lining is a problem. I will DEFINITELY be asking about estrogen at my RE appt tomorrow. Now to make it through today without ripping my hair out....

10 years ago • Post starter

@Luv: If I didn't remind him to take them he would completely forget. I do the same and tell him that I have to POAS all the time among other things and he agrees that he has it pretty easy!!1

@JL: Sorry for the delayed response. Went MIA for a few days. I am doing well. Had my positive OPK today. BD schedule for sperm meets egg plan. Fingers are crossed but not getting overly hopeful yet.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

@Cam: Feel better soon!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

For our mom's on here Happy Mother's Day!!

Luv, I try to stay off fb as much as possible, definitely had to stay off this weekend! Can't believe my "luck" with AF today....but I am actually not feeling bad physically. Glad she left you, can't wait to hear of your appointment tomorrow!! How are you feeling? I am claiming great news for you tomorrow and for equally good news on Tuesday!

Dev, good to hear from you! I hope all is well?!

Hope the rest of you are having/had a great weekend.

AFM, I am doing ok, in spite of AF. Assuming I will have my first heavy day tomorrow? Interesting I am still not experiencing my normL PMS symptoms, no cramping, no sore breasts....but we will see what happens over the next couple of days. I thought today would be really hard, but church went well, the hubby even bought me a Mother's Day card which he gave to me on our way to church. He took me to lunch and just really made my day ;) Praying next year I will be able to really celebrate this holiday. Looking forward to my appointment on Tuesday and praying for good news and our way ahead....

10 years ago

@JL: I am seeing my doctor today to discuss the results of my HSG more in depth. During the procedure he didn't have a lot of time to chat. Just said that it looks like the left tube is blocked and wanted to discuss the options of Clomid and IUI if we didn't conceive the last cycle.

Positive OPK's yesterday and today. Peak on my monitor yesterday. Cramping on my right side today by my hip bone so my fingers are crossed that the right side will release the egg and the swimmers went to the right tube!! I very rarely experience O pain and when I do it is never localized.

Hope you ladies are all well!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo