Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@ jlh Sorry I'm good and little man is good too he has reflux but gaviscon infant has worked great for him.

@luv goodluck with your u/s got all crossable body parts crossed for you!

@1st when they were Inducing me (for a whole week :/ ) I didn't feel not one pain just pressure and tightening it's intense but didn't hurt! My cervix softened but didn't dialate I guess it depends on how favourable your cervix is (mine was not obviously lol)

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies...I am buried under work pressures. Was here until 7:30 pm last night and am still working. Just figured I needed a break!

CD2....things seem to be slowing down. I was pretty concerned yesterday. Thought I was losing it all!

9 years ago

@luv: so excited for your us tomorrow!!

@jlhart: is your is tomorrow too? So exciting!!!

User Image

9 years ago

A. Rich, glad to hear all is going well!! How are things with you SO? Hope all is well!

Jan, hope you get some rest and are feeling ok...

SMH, yes ma'am tomorrow at 8:30!!! We shall see what happens :) How are you..

Luv, hey! How are you feeling?!

AFM, I'm ok....tired and think I'm internalizing tomorrow...my stomach is in knots a bit, lol. I will keep y'all posted ;)

9 years ago

@jlhart: I can't wait to hear how many follicles you have!!!

Afm: I am vacationing with my parents and aunt and uncle at my aunt and uncles lake house. It's gorgeous and 80 degrees. Rella is totally overstimulated and not napping, but she's being a pleasant baby none the less. I, however, an not doing fantastic. I think I'm getting mastitis again :( I am really tired of so many breast feeding setbacks....

User Image

9 years ago

@jlh everything is ok with my DP he's moving in soon we are just getting his business off the ground and getting him some customers and hopefully go from there. How's everything with you?

Would any of you ladies know if getting your period twice in 2 weeks is normal after birth?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Well ladies 11DPO and negatives still. Checked my lady parts and there was a very very very small amount of pink tinged mucus. Looks like AF will be starting early.

DH and I have decided to a take a break from everything. No more temping, charting, vitamins, avoiding hot tubs or beer. No more OPK's or HPT's cervical checking or ss.

We are going to enjoy the smaller things in life for a bit and get moved into our new place and then maybe start actively trying in August.

I wish you ladies all the luck in the world and tons and tons of baby dust for those of you who are still waiting for that beautiful BFP!!!!!

9 years ago

JLH hey girl FX for your appt today!!

Janise sorry about AF hun! :(

Dev congrats on the upcoming move! I hope a little break is all you need :) Sorry about AF coming though. Boo.

SMH uggggh not again! I hope you feel better soon. At least antibiotics should help right??

Everyone else hello! Sorry if I forgot anyone!

I am CD 17 and had my followup u/s today. SO EXCITED! So I have one dominant follicle at 16 mm, which is too small to trigger yet (which I was hoping for, since they are closed over the weekend and don't do IUIs over Memorial Day weekend at all!). But my lining was 8.3 mm!!! OMG! That is about double what it was on the Clomid, and definitely enough to get pregnant. What a huge relief. So we went ahead and scheduled the IUI for Tuesday morning, and I will inject with Ovidrel on Sunday night to trigger. I am totally psyched. It feels like the first month that I actually have a chance!!

9 years ago • Post starter

@DevLanCayBeth- Sorry to hear about the negatives and the spotting. :( It could still be implantation bleeding, though! If not, I hope that taking a break from it all helps you out. I find it nice to obsess about something else for a change. ha

@ a.rich82- Baby bleeding can come and go for up to 6 weeks (if I am remembering correctly). So between that and an actual period. It is possible.

@So_much_hope - Sounds beautiful there! Sorry to hear about all the breastfeeding issues :(. I really hope it's not mastitis!

@ Janise - Hope work isn't too hard on you!

@luvtowalkfast- No, I haven't heard from anyone since we went in there on the 1st. That's awesome news! Glad to hear your lining has gotten thicker! Good luck on Tuesday.

AFM, CD 14 I think. It's finally nice out! I am actually wearing shorts today. I can't wait until the roundup kills the weeds so I can start gardening! Garage saling and wedding social this weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

@luv: woohoo!! That's great news!

@dev: hopefully a break is all you need :)

@blue: Hopefully the roundup works and you can get gardening :)

Afm: it's definitely mastitis. :( my doctor called in more antibiotics. I'm miserable. I feel bad for Rella too because the milk out of the infected boob tastes SO salty.... The other one is still delicious!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo