Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 604 Replies | Last Page

amag--I've chosen a doctor but I won't meet her until my first appointment. I'm hoping she's nice and actually takes my wants/needs into account in treating me.

cam--Thank you! I'm trying to make the best of it and just remain optimistic about it. My doctor is great and I'm sure she will do a fine job even if I don't get to build the relationship with her that I have with my current OB. So, how are you lady?

Last class EVER today! WOOHOO! I'll be done in just over 2 hours.

10 years ago

Law, CONGRATS!!!!!

Cam, Hey hun!

Amag, enjoy the weekend!

AFM, I just finished writing my evaluation report and now I want some pasta and potstickers, a couch, and a movie...

10 years ago

Hey Jada! Law I'm at a great place spiritually and classes are over May 5 but a long way before finish! Cheers and congrats on your last class EVER LOL

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--thanks! I still have finals (yuck) but those will be over soon--I think the 10th or something. I'm glad you're doing well spiritually--that truly is the key for inner peace.

Jada--Thanks sweetie! :)

10 years ago

amag yay for that awesome heartbeat! That definitely must make it feel real :) Glad you have been feeling good too! Sorry about the fatigue but it's better than nonstop vomiting! (maybe!) :)

Hello to Cam, JLH and 1stTTC!

lawbride yay for your last class! Hope your new doc is amazing. I am "training," well at least since I signed up for the race on Tuesday, LOL. So I have been training for a few days ;)

AFM 3 DPO. Feeling good! Went for an 8-mile walk in beautiful weather today. My shorts chafed me and I got small blisters on my baby toes, otherwise it felt really good! I think taking L-arginine for TTC has helped my cardio a lot. I've noticed since I started taking it I haven't been as sore and I've felt really relaxed during my workouts. Even as a personal trainer I have always been very anti-supplement but this seems to be working for me!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. :) I hope you don't mind me joining in again. I was actually here back in November under a different login (had to change due to privacy concerns). Hubby and I were TTC and then needed to take a break for a few months because taking time off for maternity leave during certain times of the year is incredibly difficult at my work.

I'm on my third cycle of trying again. I just suffered early loss yesterday at 4w3d, after 6 positive-and-getting-darker pregnancy tests. Fairly devastated, but at least we can say his "stuff" worked as did mine, at least for a few days. :) Trying to stay positive. I had (prematurely) been planning in my mind the big reveal on Mother's Day to my immediate family. Bummer that won't be happening.

I'll need to skim through the posts to get caught up a bit with how you've all been. It's great to see some familiar names/faces!

10 years ago

Heaven hello! You were beyond right?? I definitely remember you. So sorry about the CP :( It is definitely a good sign that you were able to get pregnant. Are you trying anything new this month? I'm still at it, of course, tried Clomid but it thinned my lining so now I'm on Femara. FX!

Thanks, Luv. My doctor told me, "who knows...maybe next time you'll get twins!" Considering that my mom's father is one of three sibling sets of fraternal twins, and my cousins have collectively had three sets of fraternal twins, it could be possible. :O

The only new things I'm trying this time around are Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant and ovulation tests, the latter mostly because I'm not sure how my body will react to getting over the CP. I haven't been doing anything up until this point except for initiating frequent BD on fertile days and taking prenatals.

I wish you the best on your new med. I know from experience with other medications that it often takes finding the one (or combination of ones) that's jusssst right for you. Here's to hoping that Femara is that one for you. :)

10 years ago

Heaven definitely a good idea to do the OPKs! However, after my CP I ovulated 2 weeks late and had no idea, because I actually had an OPK surge and thought I O'd. That's when I started temping because I totally missed that month. So I recommend temping if you are up for it! It's kind of a pain at first but it's good to have that confirmation that you definitely O'd. Holy cow that's a lot of twins in your family! Would you be excited to have twins? More bang for your buck, haha ;)

Everyone else, hello! It's been really slow here, even for a weekend. Is anyone testing soon?

AFM 5 DPO not much to report. Having more trouble with constipation. I can produce BMs better than on the Clomid but they're still not "enough" especially now in the TWW. Boo!

Hey ladies. Thinking of you all!!

Luv: I really hope this is your month!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo