Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 604 Replies | Last Page

1stttc thanks honey I pray so too. Arich how's that bouncing baby boy! To all supporters guess who received a 98 on last night final exam on human reproduction and male and female reproductive systems. So far 2B's and 1A.

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah Cam!

10 years ago

woohoo! go Cam!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies with this journey of ttc I was able to answer many of the questions lol!

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride yay for passing the glucose test! All our preggos are super good at processing glucose ;) I hear ya about the hangry-ness, lol!

Heaven I hope your blood test went well and you are on your way to ovulating and another TWW! Agreed about twins, it'd be exciting but a LOT of work. I really only want one kid anyway :) Symptoms are so tricky, some women have zero and some women have everything under the sun. I stopped tracking them because I would have a "new symptom" every single cycle and it drove me nuts!

1stTTC thanks for being impressed, haha! I actually did one time have to call someone to pick me up. It was supposed to be an 18-miler but I aborted the mission at mile 15, when I took my socks off I saw huge blood-filled blisters and was like "thank god I stopped!" So glad you passed your glucose test and the rhogam shot went ok! Sounds unpleasant. You are a trooper :)

bluerose sorry your son's birthday wasn't more sunny and fun but birthday cake for breakfast = an awesome day! Did your u/s go okay? Are they checking your lining? FX for a nice thick one!

JLH your diet sounds nice and healthy! I'll bet you'll feel good in general, and clean up those fibroids :) Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, too. FX that you O'd with plenty of BD time! And I hope the tornadoes stay away.

a.rich thanks for the well wishes and congrats on the boy!

janise hiya! How's it going?

Cam wow you did awesome on that test! You're practically a reproduction expert! ;) How many more tests do you have?

AFM 7 DPO, walked 5 miles today around 12:30 per mile, which is a great pace. My SIL and I are gonna see which of us can do this half marathon faster. A friendly bet. She is a runner so she might be faster pace-wise but I have more experience to get through that many miles wisely. It'll be close :) Got my progesterone blood draw but haven't heard the results yet. I'll probably call tomorrow afternoon if I haven't heard. At least I didn't faint this time!

10 years ago • Post starter

One test left.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam wow congrats!! So happy for you! My baby boy is doing wonderful thanks :) growing way too fast.

@luv thanks and no problem everyone here deserves their dream and the happiness that comes with it!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

10 years ago

GM ladies,

The storms have finally passed us, praise God. We were actually off yesterday, but that time was quickly filled with doing things for the new house, lol.

Blue, Thanks for the well wishes! How are you feeling?

A.Rich, Hey there! Glad to hear all is well with you and thanks for popping in to check on us!

Law, Happy to hear you passed your gluclose test!! Did they suggest a good multivitamin? I am trying to do this "diet" until my next appointment (13 May), and really hoping that it will become more of a lifestyle change. Cutting out the dairy and red meat ya know?

Jan, how was your day?! How are you feeling?

Cam, WAY TO GO!!!! Congrats :)

Luv, still patiently awaiting the great news of your numbers ;) That's cool that you and your SIL are pushing each other for the half marathon! I think my body is still adjusting to the changes, but it has to be better than it was right?!

Hope the rest of you are doing great!

AFM, I am TIRED. The weather had the dogs a bit anxious, so I was up and down a bit. Then had crazy dreams and woke up sweating then freezing. So not much rest for me...Still working on the cleanse, now doing the uterine and ovary portion so we will see! Two weeks until my appointment :)

10 years ago

@Cam: Woo hoo!!!! Great job on your grades!!!!! :)

@Luv: Thanks :) And I am glad you didn't faint this time too!! Can't wait to hear what your level was!! FX'd for a FANTASTIC number!!! :)

@A.Rich: Welcome back and glad to hear your baby boy is doing good :)

10 years ago

Hey girls!

I'm doing good. Taking my zinc and Vit C especially to push my body into ridding itself of the abnormal cells (or as much so that I don't have to do the colp right now. Started using castor oil packs last week before AF. I used it three nights consecutively. Not sure if it made a difference in terms of the flow or anything, but its supposed to heal cysts and such and cure infections, etc. (not to be used during AF when the flow is heavy). Trying not to let my scepticism get the better of me. My supplement regimen - B's, iron, C, Omega 3, Zinc and a multi remain. May add EPO starting today as well.

Luv: Good for you! When I conceived before I was doing taekwon do 3 times per week.

Law and 1ST: Liking the "test" results ladies...keep it up.

Hey Jada: Sounds like you and I are pretty much in similar boats!

Blue: How's everything going sweetie?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo