Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies,

Well she decided to only start to show yesterday and full force today. Was up at 0530 taking some meds and came into work a bit later...feeling ok physically and trying to stay positive about it all.

Dev, hope your appointment goes well and you are given the answers you need. As well as a way ahead!

Luv, what time is your appointment?? Can't wait to hear about it! How are you feeling?

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- Sorry mother's day was so hard for you :(. Hope you are feeling better now. And hope your appointment today went well!!

@JLHart22- Sorry about AF :(. Aww your hubby sounds sweet!

@DevLanCayBeth- Happy ovulation! Hoping for the best!

Af showed up Saturday for me. Disappointing but I kind of expected it. Copious amounts of wine next weekend at the bachelorette party I guess. The NP still hasn't reviewed my mans results. She is supposed to call either way so that hopefully we can be referred to someone. On to cycle 17, hoping it's a good one.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH sorry about AF :( At least you have an appt to look forward to! Hopefully they'll have a solid plan for those fibroids :)

Dev yay for O'ing! FX that it all goes in the right place this month so you don't have to deal with awful awful Clomid!

bluerose sorry about AF! And sorry your doc isn't calling you with the SA results, although I hope that is a good sign. They called me immediately because DH's numbers sucked, so if they are comfy to wait on yours they must be pleased!

Hello everyone!

AFM had my appt with the RE today. It went well! They know what they're talking about and were pleased that I seem knowledgeable as well. They think DH's semi-low sperm count is the main issue. The plan is for me to have an ultrasound down there on CD 13 (next Monday), and if my lining is thin they'll give me estrogen to thicken it. I'll get an Ovidrel shot to trigger O next week sometime depending on how big my follies are, and get an IUI at their clinic (where they can do an SA at the same time). They said they want 10 million or more motile sperm for IUI, and if it's less we may move on quickly to IVF. I am excited! Not even nervous about injecting myself, honestly. I've been through way worse. Can't wait to get the ball rolling!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv,

WHOOOO HOOO!!!!! Your news just honestly made my DAY!!! I am sooo excited for you. I knew you were going to recieve wonderful news :)

9 years ago

JLH thanks so much! You're next, sister ;)

Ahhh Luv! Finally! a light at the end of a very long and damn dark tunnel. I'm so pleased for you right now.

Hey ladies!

9 years ago

janise thanks girl! What day is your pap? FX that everything is normal!

My pap's this Thursday. Hoping and praying everything's ok or at least getting better not worse.

9 years ago

double

9 years ago

Luv, I pray you are right!!! My appointment is at 10 tomorrow...so hoping to be celebrating great news with you!!!

Jan, hey lady!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo