Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 604 Replies | Last Page

SMH glad you found a nanny! What's she like?

JLH hooray for ovulating! I definitely think you have your bases covered for BD. Based on the bloating/gas I'd say you might be just after O now. TWW! :)

bluerose glad things are coming along! Not tracking this month? Good way to keep your sanity :) Have fun at bday party!

Cam hope you found some shoes! Have a good time and GL with the classes!

Holly thank god for a heart beat! So glad you saw that. Sorry about the MS :( Sea bands help? Good to know!

Janise hi! Hope you're having a good day :)

AFM who the hell knows what DPO, haha. Allegedly about 8? Bloated up good today, which is annoying. Half marathon tomorrow morning, hoping to sweat the bloat out. It will be quite hot and possibly rainy. Hoping the storms all pass quickly tonight and are long gone by morning. I almost murdered DH today because he clogged up the toilet, then got mad at me when I asked him to plunge it. He actually said "god forbid YOU do it!" EXCUSE ME?!?! I would plunge it if I had clogged it, but HIS broke ass did. So he claimed he'd do it but over an hour later he hadn't, so I ended up doing it anyway. I was so pissed. At least he finally apologized. I almost lost my PMS-ing mind!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say "HI!" I'm so so so so so swamped with studying for the bar--it's a nightmare that I can't even put into words.Literally the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my entire life--studying is a full time job and makes me want to die on the worst of days and makes me want to stab my eyes out on the best of days. Yes, it's that bad. Anyway, I'm doing well and just trying to do everything in my power to pass this thing. I've missed you ladies!

Yay Luv! Good luck on the half marathon!

Jada--I hope good news is on the horizon for you!

Blue--I hope you had fun celebrating yesterday!

cam-wow, your classes seem crazy stressful as well. I'm sure you did great on your exam!

9 years ago

Ladies, I can only tell you guys that everything worked out. I got up at 630 am yesterday bd with the dh. Took a shower to wash out the overnight deep conditioner, blow dried my hair got to the hairdresser at 9am was finished by 945am because she did not have to wash my hair it cut the time. Then my dh and I went to dunkin for coffee found a pair of shoes went to the brides home to have my makeup done at 11am was finished about 1215 went to the school to take my exam finished at 110pm went and picked up a 2nd cup of dunkin coffee went back to the brides home to get dressed......whew it was beautiful. I received my grade for the final it was a 67 but I am happy with that because I DID NOT STUDY ONE BIT!!! Now thank God the wedding is over. My girls are calling for me to pick them up from their father's early so i go get them tomorrow a 3.5 hr drive. I'm on cd 19 all the women that were at my church pregnant have had their bundles even one had hers early the baby is 1 lb and is still alive. Smh i'm sorry that you can not be a stay at home mommy for Rella. Jada I'm pulling for you and Luv. Holly thank God for your bean's hb. Law your studying WILL pay off my soon to be mommy and lawyer. Blue how was the party. Jan how are you doing love? Ok I think I've caught up

User Image

9 years ago

Glad it all worked out Cam!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam wow what a busy day! Sounds like you had fun though, and managed to do everything. Including pass your test! Woop!

lawbride holy hell that sounds crazy! FX that the bar goes so well that you wonder WTF you were worried about ;) When I took my ACSM-CPT exam I was worried too, because it cost over $300 and 30% of people fail it, and I'd only been learning the material for a few months. I ended up scoring in the 90+ percentile, so it shows what preparation can do. I have no doubt you'll pass with flying colors!

SMH hope being back at work is going okay for you! Hugs and strength to be away from Rella. It's good for you to have your own thing going on, though. Don't worry :)

AFM 9 DPO I think, feeling bloated as hell! Part of that is from yesterday's race, which went awesome. Walked my second-best half marathon time ever. Got a lot of compliments from the run/walkers that I passed ;) One lady saw me later in the race during an out-and-back and said "I was waiting for you to fall behind!" I was like "sorry!" haha. Some people who jog HATE being passed by walkers. That's their problem ;) Today I feel really good, only a tiny bit sore. Besides that not much happening! Hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Law, SOOO happy to hear from you! Sorry about all of the stress. I agree with the other ladies and know you will do amazing! How is Cali? We miss you but completely understand all you have going on. How's Ms. Harper?

SMH, how are you holding up so far? Not sure what time you have to leave and I think it may only be 0730 or so there now. Praying the day goes well for you :)

Luv, WAY TO GO!!!! That's great and glad you aren't feeling too sore :) Hate that you are bloated though...blah to that!

Cam, hey superwoman!! I am sure you are ready to see your girls :) Drive safely!!

Blue, how was the par-tay??

AFM, thinking Ovulation had to have happened, I was in some pain Saturday and yesterday although it did get better some! My back is really tender, but that could be from packing? Guess we will know soon...Hope you all have a great Monday!

9 years ago

I have my girls!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam, that's GREAT!!!

9 years ago

Ladies there were so many accidents thank God I made it safe

User Image

9 years ago

Cam Glad you made it safe yay for your girls!

Luv congrats on your half marathon and fx for you! 9dpo eeek watching and waiting

Jlh watching waiting and praying for you! Hope that pain was worth it!!

I can keep up I'm watching these 3 ladies I need to read back to see where everyone else is with their situations but hoping & praying for you all!

Holly congrats :)

Janise thinking of you how are you getting on?

Smh sorry you can't be home with rella I totally understand looks like I'm gonna be in the same boat sooo scared to leave Zachariah in someone else's care wish I wasn't moving away from my family would make it easier if he was with someone i know and trust!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo