Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies

Blue- Hope you don't get that 24hr shift for your bday!!!

Law- that sounds perfect!! for my daughter we did pink and brown colors, love the idea. SO glad to hear the graduation is so close!!!

Cam- Ugh sorry about the witch=0(

Jada- My prayers are with you!!! I hope that this natural way will help out a lot. I hope that DH is around when you O!! Sorry the acupuncture was a little uncomfortable but I hope it helps!!

Luv- only if this little bean like chocolate but he does not so maybe next year. Yea for O!! Glad it waited till your hubs was back. LOL but your story made me laugh, hope DH is feeling better.

1st- Thank you! Totally understand the fam wanting a girl, on my DH side my daughter was the first girl born in 30 years!!! So everyone wanted a girl then. I think it is just every guys deep down desire for a boy, well I wont say every, I have a really good friend whose husband wanted a girl, he had no sons, and they only have one child and he got his little girl and that's all he wants. Hope the test went well!

Not much to report here, I felt a little better the past 2 days hoping it stays!! I am off to work, this is my long week of procedures, get to spend 4 of my 5 days on my feet for about 5-6 hours straight assisting in procedures, Yea me....LOL

10 years ago

Jada--how frequently will you be doing it? Sorry it was uncomfortable. My day was pretty boring. I went to class, exercised, and lounged.

Afmefic--how many weeks are you now? Are you showing?

I made my appt for after the move...there will be no lapse in visits. Appt in ca is 2 weeks after my last appt here. I hope my doctor is good!

10 years ago

@luv- haha I wish. I worked it last year and finally have it off come 2016.

@lawbride- good luck with the new doctor!

@afmedic- yay, no 24 hr shift. I was in charge and we were short all weekend. But luckily got it all figured out. Hope your work days go quickly for you!

@jlhart- hope you can get some bding in! And milk thistle does not sound appetizing at all! I hope it works for you.

We are finally experiencing temperatures above freezing (warmest is today about +13 Celsius). So I have been so busy with yard work and trying to keep the mud and dust out of the house haha. In my fertile period. Go back to work days tomorrow so I should be able to get some bding in. Allergies still a pain in the butt. Snow mould I think.

User Image

10 years ago

blue--thanks. I'm glad it's warming up for you!

10 years ago

Hey all! I hope everyone had a great Easter!

@afmedic: Congrats on the boy! Now yur family is rounded out :) Good luck with your long week at work. That sounds horrible!

@1stTTC: I am so glad you are feeling better! Sinus headaches are horrible. I hope the glucose test went well!

@luv: Congrats on the opk. I don't think his fever will have an ill effect on his swimmers. Crazy story. Made me laugh.

@JLHart: I am proud of you for working on your diet and doing the cleanse. Doesn't sound very tasty though :-/ Hopefully your dh's trip doesn't hit your fertile window. Fx his swimmers make it to your egg this month! Sorry the acupuncture was uncomfortable. Hopefully it gets better.

@law: Glad you found a doctor and have your appointment made. That is great you won't have any lapse in appoinmtents.

@blue: Don't over heat. lol. Sorry your allergies are still bothering you. Yay for fertile window. Bring on the bding!

@amag: How are you feeling? How did Easter go? Are you exhausted?

@cam: Hey sweetie! Thinking about you!

AFM: I only went back 1 page so sorry for those I missed. I am running out the door to a lactation appointment. I've got to figure out how to get my breasts to respond to the gosh darn pump! We had a great Easter and my extended family loved meeting Rella. I dressed her in a gorgeous Easter dress and everything went perfect for the most part. Rella was totally over stimulated and overtired by the time we got home and she had a breakdown but it was quickly remedied by an extra feeding :) I haven't had to do that since she was a young young babes. She is 8.5 weeks old now. We have her 2 month appointment a week from today.

I miss you all. Sorry I'm never on anymore. If Rella doesn't take all her naps during the day I don't have a chance to get on. So needless to say she hasn't been napping!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--let us know how the lactation appt goes! I'm glad you had a good Easter!

10 years ago

Blue: Yay for being in your fertile period! Good luck baby dancing!

Law: Glad to hear school is going well. Yay for graduation. You are a rockstar dealing with school and pregnancy. And the colors of Sawyer's baby stuff is soooooo adorable! I love those colors.

Cam: Sorry the Witch arrived. Sending hugs and a few prayers up for you! Baby dust for next cycle!

Afmedic: Glad to hear you are feeling better, but sorry you have to be on your feet a lot this week.

Jada: you are my shero. I wish I could stay focused with working out. Fertily drugs make me so lazy. Also, I am constantly worried about messing up implantation during the TWW. Also, I echo what Law said. I would love a massage. If I get a BFN this cycle, I will treat myself to one and a nice big Marguerita!

Luv: Glad you did not O before DH came home, but sorry he is not feeling well. Your story about the hot phallus made me laugh. Guess I'll have to jump on DH the next time he is sick to see how it feels. LOL.
Janise: Hi! Hope all is well.

1stTTC: Can't believe you are at 28 weeks already! Good luck on the Glucose Tolerance Test!

SMH: It is so nice to hear how things are going with you and Rella. Don't apologize for not being on frequently any more. We totally understand. Having a newborn is a lot of work!

AFM: I had IUI#2 on Easter, so I am 2dpiui today. Nothing significant to report. Just trying to remain positive and am praying for a bfp this cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

holly--thanks toots! her name's Harper :) I really like the colors. FX'd for you. I hope the iui did the trick!

10 years ago

Sorry Law. That's what happens when you try to respond to this thread and also get side tracked with FB. One of my good friends has a newborn named Sawyer and I inadvertently typed that.

User Image

10 years ago

@holly: yay for the tww!! I was always worried about messing up implantation too. I swear I did NOTHING during the tww. I have everything crossed for you this cycle!!!!

Afm: lactation appointment went ok. She told me I have borderline low supply but I'm doing everything right. She told me I need to be pumping 4-6 times per day which hopefully increase my supply. (I've been pumping once per day) I'm bummed because I've been going stir crazy at home and having to pump that much keeps me at home more. If Rella isn't entertained by something new she gets bored and fussy. And a day at home with mommy = severe boredom.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo