Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Luv I did I received 91% on all 3 :-)! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Cam, whoop whoop!! Congrats well deserved!

Luv, how are you??

Law, hope your trip is going well :)

Blue, how are things?

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

AFM, had a busy day, but all is well! Catching up on my shows now :)

10 years ago

Hi everyone. ::frantically waves:: in the car on the way back. Hope youre all well.

Cam--congrats on your test!

Luv--what did you plant?

Jada--what did your busy day include? I hope you get some rest.

10 years ago

JLH I am feeling somewhat less shitty now, thanks for asking. Just sick to death of going through this every month. My body just refuses to do what it's supposed to do, on almost every level. If I didn't have exercise I really don't know what I'd do. Hope you had a good day of TV!

lawbride we have a bunch of different veggies out there, basically I could make a nice little salad. Lots of green beans too. At least, there will be eventually!

12 DPO and not in the greatest spirits. Again. Lonely to deal with. There's a friend of mine IRL who is trying to get pregnant and now will not talk about it, so I am 90% sure she is pregnant and doesn't want to tell me. Which is good, because I wouldn't want to know right away. But it's like "great, now I am still the last one." She's only been trying a few months and it was hard to hear her complain about it taking more than a month (her first kid she conceived right away). Hard to sympathize, seriously. Anyone who takes less than 8 months to conceive has not known suffering, in my opinion.

10 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast - She was pretty certain I was still ovulating each month. It's just possible that all the eggs coming from my left side might be being damaged. Sorry you are having such a hard time. No one can blame you! TTC (especially longterm) is so emotionally draining. I remember by 6 months I was a little frustrated yet still very hopeful. Once I hit the year mark is when everything went downhill :(. I really hope it happens for you soon!!

@Camasia- Congrats on the great marks!!

@JLHart22- I am doing alright! How about yourself?

I am currently around 10/11 dpo. Took a dollar store test this morning for fun. And it's negative. Wasn't really expecting it to be positive, we just being hopeful. It's month 17 ttc and 17 is my favorite number. So I am hoping it is lucky! If not, I am drinking copious amount of wine at my friends bacherlorette. haha

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I will have to go back and catch up when I have a little more time. Luv I am sorry you are having a rough time, I can not imagine how it is for it to take so long to achieve your dream. All you ladies deserve it and I am pulling for you guys.

Sorry this is short, things have been really buys. Daughter had her surgery today. Things went well but her ears where worse then they thought, which explains her speech delay and hearing problems. They said we may have to do Myringoplasty (Laser treatment to help thighten her ear drum back up) and have her adenoids removed. But we are waiting to see if these tubes help, to at least unretract her ear drums. Husband has knee surgery on Thursday but I will try to catch up soon.

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Well I made it through my test...266/300...it's a pass so I am ok with that.

AFMed, I pray all turns out well for your dd and hubby!

Luv, I completely understand as we are going on 17 months of marriage and NOTHING!! I pray you are feeling a little better today, but please know we are here for you and we do understand. Sorry about the friend and her news...it seems like no matter what we can't win and I just can't understand why does it have to be like this?! Your appointment it so soon and a day before mines, fx'd we BOTH get some good news and a plan that leads us to a healthy LO.

AFM I am ok, just really tired now! Wish I could have stayed home. Moved my acupuncture appointment to 3:15 this afternoon, really hoping all of this is helping...CD26 already...don't know where the time is going?! Guessing about 8dpo...so strange...my breasts are usually hurting by now, but nothing?? Probably all in my mind...

Miss you ladies!!

10 years ago

bluerose thanks hun! I totally agree about the one-year mark. There's something about that that really stings. Probably because all you hear is that 85% of couples get pregnant within a year. It's like "why do I have to be RARE?!" Sorry about your BFN and the damaged eggs. Did they tell you DH's results yet? FX for good numbers from him! Good plan with the wine at the bachelorette ;)

lawbride I totally forgot to ask how your weekend in DC went! Hope you saw lots of cool stuff...or at least had some good meals, I'm sure the restaurants there are awesome!

afmedic thanks! Definitely sounds like you've had more than enough on your plate. So sorry about all the surgeries in your household. Praying that everyone will be better for them! It's amazing how many advancements medicine has made.

JLH thanks for the support! Seems like several of us have hit specifically 17 months, haha! Saw another pregnancy announcement on FB and was like UGH! I think we'll both get awesome news at our appts. Hope your acupuncture went well and you're symptom-free! Or at least, all the bad PMS-y symptoms can stay away :)

AFM 13 DPO and feeling less crabby today. Was going to take a test this morning but my temp dropped enough that I figured there's no point. Looking back I haven't taken an HPT since January! Just waiting on AF to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. Looking forward to my RE appt!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Not really a long term TTC'er but just thought I would say hi instead of just troll through your posts.

Wishing you all much luck and hoping that something helps you ladies out!!

I had HSG testing done in the beginning of April and have one tube blocked. Will be starting Clomid after one more cycle for 3 cycles and then if no luck we will be trying IUI. We are giving Fertilaid and Count Boost a whirl this cycle too.

I did a fertility reading back in March and it said that May was our month to conceive, find out, or give birth. Funny thing is, is the reading told me that my left tube was blocked which was true!

Much luck to all of you ladies.

10 years ago

Good morning to all!

Luv, I agree we will get good news!! Let's stay positive ;) Did you pick up your new clients?

Dev, hey there. Sounds like you have a good plan in place, fx'd for you! Keep us posted...interesting about the fertility reading!

What's going on out there? I pray each of you are doing well! We need some more BFPs. To the momma's and mommas-to-be...how are things going??

AFM, I am a bit sore today from the physical fitness test yesterday...went for my third acupuncture session guess it's just waiting and seeing at this point. Not even sure what the re will say next week but trying not to let fear and doubt creep in. I keep thinking and saying, if he really felt that the fibroids were that bad we would have scheduled to have them removed...so praying that perhaps there's another option...and if it is IUI as he mentioned just maybe we can try this month since AF should arrive soon and give us a chance this month?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo