Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!

Luv, whew how are you feeling from the walks?? I really hope you aren't O'g yet, what time is your appointment tomorrow? Praying all is and will go well! You are right about men! I'm just trying to remain positive and prayerful that it will work out how and when it should.

SMH, hope all is well!!

A. Rich, how are you? How's your little guy?!

Cam, Jan, Dev, Blue, Amag, AFMed, Holly, hope you all are doing well!

AFM, I'm good, so far not feeling anything crazy from the Clomid. We decided yesterday to go forward with the meds to see how and if my body will react to it, but to go with TI for now and if we don't get pregnant we will move to IUI in August. I feel he may feel a certain way about having to go the more medical way...so we will see.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies... Sorry I have been MIA lately.. Been feeling under the weather... Keep waiting for this burst of energy you hear people talk about, that is supposed to kick in sometime during the 3rd trimester... Hasn't happened for me yet.

Hope all of you ladies are doing great and I promise to get caught up on everyone later today! :)

9 years ago

1st, feel better mama!!

Good morning ladies...back at work and so much to do. Thinking of you all though!!

Jada

9 years ago

@1st: Hang in there. I didn't get the burst of energy until I stopped working 2 weeks before my due date. I think the stress of work sucked me dry. Then of course Rella came 10 days early!

@jlhart: glad you aren't feeling any clomid side effects!

Afm: we are taking Rella on her first overnight trip leaving Wednesday coming home Friday. Nervous but looking forward to it!!

User Image

9 years ago

Aah sorry ive been gone. Computer is broken and dead. I have to get a new one so hopefully ill be back in a couple days. Had ultrasound today three follicles about 9-10mm so not ready yet. Lining 5.5mm which is a bit thin but better than clomid plus i have some time before o. Will go back for another ultrasound friday. Hope you girls are doing well sorry about typos!!

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv: 3 follicles!? Awesome!!! That is so exciting!! So what happens if the iui needs to happen this weekend? Would you skip your races?

User Image

9 years ago

SMH no way am I missing these races, we paid $230 total for reg fees plus $100 hotel. I refuse to put my life on hold for ttc anymore! Either I will ovulate with no IUI or we can get the IUI on Monday. Actually if we had to we could do Saturday AM before we drive to Madison too. But I am doing the races come hell or high water! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies. I guess I should check in more often so I can keep up! LOL

@JL: sorry to hear that DH wants to take a break. We were considering that too as we hadn't found a house that suited our needs and were worried that we wouldn't find one for years!! But we just found one and put in an and offer and it was accepted!! Just waiting on the financing stuff now. I hope that DH comes around. Maybe he is just nervous about the meds. I know my DH is worried about me having to take meds. Thoughts are with you hun.
- And now never mind everything I just said!!!! Happy that things are going well with you now and Clomid is treating you well!!

@luv: Good luck with the race. Hopefully you are still able to do the IUI!!! fingers are crossed for you and DH

@cam: how are you? any sign of AF?

All the other lovelies. I hope all is well with you. Fingers are crossed that a BFP comes your way soon. You all deserve it !!!

AFM. 7 DPO. Thought I had a very very faint positive on m dipstrip but I am likely seeing things as I constantly stare at the damn things. Only reason I POAS'd was because I was hit with nausea and a headache at work. Decided to temp this morning and it was quite low compared to where my temps have been in the past after O. Just waiting and waiting. Will try to hold out until 10 DPO before I POAS. We got our prescription for Clomid filled and are so blessed that my health benefits through my job actually cover 80% of it!! Only had to pay $6.96 for 5 pills. I did some more research into my benefits and it turns out that up to $2500.00 in fertility treatments are covered.

Chat soon. I will do my best to check in more often so I can keep up and try not to miss out on too much!!!

9 years ago

@luv: Good for you making the decision to not let ttc run your life! I know that's a tough place to get to. I tried but never succeeded. Are you nervous at all for your races? I have an apt at the foot doctor tomorrow. I think I have a neuroma or something. My foot kills anytime I wear shoes for more than an hour. And the shoes are not too tight or anything. I'm afraid I'm gonna need surgery :(

@dev: congrats on the house! That's awesome!!! And woohoo for your benefits covering most of the meds and the additional $2,500 of coverage. And I hope that's not a case of line eye and that it's a BFP in the making!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Luv, praying that Friday will be another GREAT day for us both!!!! I go in at 0830 for my U/S, what time is yours? And good for you on the races :) How is your SIL coming along with her training?

SMH, hey lady!! How are you and Miss Rella?? I am glad too about the lack of symptoms from the meds, I do get a little warm at night, but not disrupting my sleep too much.

Dev, CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful :) I am praying that the current one we are in sells quickly so that once we are pregnant we aren't stretched too thin ya know? And I am thinking right now I don't want to rent it out, but if that's what it comes to we will see. I hope you get that BFP!! It seems at times when we get one a few more follow so maybe you will get us started again, then Luv, Cam, Blue, Holly, Jan, and me!!

AFM, I am doing ok, took the last of the Clomid last night and go in for the U/S on Friday morning. I am then planning to express we are thinking of just doing TI for this cycle and see if the meds help and then move forward. My MIL isn't doing so well, she's 90 and can't walk very well....but yesterday decided to walk down the street a good 1/4 of a mile to her friends house, and they are in Miami!! So my dh is really stressing about her. We are moving her up here with us, but the house still has at least a couple more months to go. So trying to figure out what to do! And of course that compounds TTC for us bc he feels it's on him to take care of everything and everyone...sorry about all of that!

Hope you all have a great day!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo