Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Dev FX for success! At least you have a good "backup plan" :)

Cam I am so sorry hun. Ugh it sucks when a cycle seems so promising, too. Hang in there. :(

SMH hello sweetie!

Holly how have you been?? Haven't heard from ya in a little while, hope everything is cooking nicely :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@cam: You are still in the game. I am still praying that you will get that BFP. As hard as I know it may be at times - try to remain positive and hope for the best. I will be keeping tabs on you hun!

Hope everyone else is having a great day!!

AFM I am sore and can hardly walk. Started back at the gym to train for the Spartan and Tough Mudder run and oh wow my legs are hurting!! I decided I have to quit using the excuse of trying to conceive to avoid the gym and my weight training so I am back at it and ready to give er to get through my runs!

9 years ago

Me too dev I'm starting back my workout today when I get off.

User Image

9 years ago

The dh and I just did two miles in the rain it was liberating!!! Luv it took us 34 minutes. Eventually I will get enough wind to jog lol.

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- That actually sounds kind of romantic, walking in the rain! haha Great job! Still no af?

@DevLanCayBeth - Oh the tough mudder sounds so fun!! I would have to do a heck of a lot of training to do it, though!

My friends wedding was great! Super hot though! 40 Celsius/104 Fahrenheit. I had sweat pouring down my legs I hope it doesn't look like I'm peeing myself in pictures haha. Af I think is due this weekend. Had some cramping the other day and sore breasts for about a week.

User Image

9 years ago

Actually no not yet blue but I wouldn't be surprised if she's here in the a.m.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! Sorry I'm so in and out...

Cam, praying AF stays away!

Blue, that made me laugh but I bet you were beautiful!!

Luv, hey lady! How are you feelin?

SMH, how's it going? How's the nanny working out? How's Rella?

Dev, so good to hear from you! Good luck on the training :)

A.rich, how's it going?

Amag, Holly, AFMed how are y'all?!

Law, thinking of you! Praying all is well!!

AFM, cd27 and pretty sure the witch will show on time. The house and trying to find a job is keeping me sooooo busy...but when wanting a LO can you be busy enough? It's thunder storming here!!! I'm tired after doing the job fair, they interviewed me too ;) then met with my designer trying to nail down the closets. Never ending I tell ya :)))

9 years ago

@JL and Blue: Its going to be tough but so worth it! One thing to cross off my list of things to do :) Hubs is doing it with me but won't be training at all. I told him I will leave him behind in the mud!!! I feel like I have no time so I am starting to go on my lunch breaks!!

@cam: I am keeping my fingers crossed that the witch didn't show yet. Will you test today if she doesn't show? Good for you and DH on the exercise. It is so hard to get on it sometimes but once you get into the habit it is almost an addiction. At least it is for me.

AFM: Nothing really. Half way through my cycle. Moving at the end of July. Not looking forward to the actual move but looking forward to the new much bigger house and making it into our "home" Have a great day ladies!!! I am off to work. Another day another dollar.

9 years ago

Gm beauties af arrived this morning it's ok I'm going to keep trying but now get in shape while trying so my wellness class informed me that I'm overweight I am 172 and my ideal weight for being 5'7 is 160. So I'll give it a try. My dh is on board. We are going to Ga in one week for dh family reunion. I'll be gone from the 16th to the 21st. Plus I have papers due for mutt classes it's time for me to tighten up summer classes will be over in one month right before my birthday. Time is flying.

User Image

9 years ago

@cam: sorry she caught you again :( Sounds like you will be super busy though and focusing on other things so maybe this will be the time for your

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo