Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Ok let me see lol try this one...

https://m.facebook.com/NinjaGrl09

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Sorry I haven't been on, been busy! Had two great walks the last two days, plus helped a friend move, plus work. Whew! Today I have off though because the gym is closed.

Cam wow you're gonna have a teenager! Good luck! ;) j/k I'm sure she'll be great!

bluerose we've been getting lots of rain/flooding here too! This is insane!! Hope you kept water out of your house! Is your bridesmaid dress nice? I was a bridesmaid once and hated the dress, haha.

JLH This is a good time for you to be TTC, if it's not the "ideal time" then it will be less disappointing if you get AF or BFNs. I'm sure you will get pregnant when it is most inconvenient ;) heehee! Agree about the "meant to be" thing. Seems like for most people conceiving is so easy that they don't appreciate it! We definitely will :)

SMH how are you holding up hun??

amag, 1st, law, and all the other pregnant ladies hello! Jeez we gotta have some babies in that group.

Nicolene thinking of you sweetie!

AFM CD 4, AF is out already, finally the bloating is going down a bit. Hooray! Walked 5 miles in 56 minutes on Wednesday and 10 miles in under 2 hours on Thursday. Taking today off to clean and do some gardening. Happy 4th to all y'all Americans!

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies...parade and or shopping today? However you choose to spend it have a great day!

SMH: Hope you are doing much better now. At least you have today to spend with Rella. Enjoy.

Jada: When are you testing or are you waiting it out. And I agree with Luv...you forget about it and bam! Happened to so many persons on these fora. Look at Holly's case!

Luv: Glad AF is out the door? What's you plan for this cycle?

Hey busy people - Cam, Blue, Law

Arich: How are you doing? Have you moved yet?

AFM: Think I O'd on cd16 (felt O pains). Got a bd in that day and two days before. No much hope though...had little cm. I don't temp and I didn't use OPK's this time.

9 years ago

@Janise- Oh yes! Happy 4th of July to you! Sounds like you got the bding timed out perfectly! Good luck!

@luvtowalkfast- Luckily I am nowhere near a river and have sandy soil. So no flooding for me. Unfortunately flooding for so many other people, though. And yes, the dress is nice. However, it is strapless and low back (so no bra) and my boobs aren't very cooperative so I am taping them in haha. Sounds like a great day today!

Just getting my camper loaded up to head out to my friends for the weekend/wedding. Hopefully I am successful at parking the camper haha. I have been so busy lately I am thinking we missed ovulation :(. Next month off to the ob/gyn!

User Image

9 years ago

@janise nope not yet haven't set a date yet but definitely in the process unfortunately these things cost money and I'm having to work to save but luckily for me I don't have to leave my son to do my job :)

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Been busy but just wanted to say hi! I'm doing ok, have a few more days to see how this cycle went...

Hope you all are doing well ;)

9 years ago

Fx for you jlh! I'm doing ok chicken pox going around over my way and my son has a spot in his face hoping it's just a milk spot and he doesn't break out apparently I'll be in hospital with him for 2 weeks if he gets chicken pox :(

Hope you are doing well too.

9 years ago

Gm ladies it's raining cats and more cats down here. Have a great day ladies I'm praying for the ladies on the forum while in church this morning.

User Image

9 years ago

janise sounds like you had great timing with BD around O! Yay! :) Plan this cycle is tamoxifen CD 3-7 and u/s starting CD 10 to monitor my follies. Hopefully we'll catch O better this month so we can do a good IUI!

bluerose that dress sounds lovely! LOL at taping the boobs. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! ;) Glad you are going back to the ob/gyn next month if needed. Honestly your docs were driving me nuts! Are there any REs near you?

JLH here's hoping you get that BFP this month! Would you do the same plan next month if not?

Cam hello! Have fun at church! :)

AFM CD 6, started BD already just in case. Been having lots of great workouts lately which is good. Unfortunately our awesome "cold snap" is over and the temps are gonna be high 80s again, boo! DH is tiling the entryway but thankfully we can at least walk on it today. Otherwise we had to go out the upstairs deck and walk outside and through the garage to get to the kitchen. Awkward! Now I can get to the kitchen without putting shoes on :-P

One of my best friends just told me she's 10 weeks pregnant via text. She said she was gonna tell me in person tomorrow but I cancelled our plans so she told me via text, thank GOD. There is no way I could have handled hearing that in person. About 5 minutes after I got the text I started crying. I am SO SICK of women who get pregnant in no time like it's nothing. I'm happy for her, WHATEVER, but it still just f***ing sucks.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo