Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Cam GL on your test!

JLH sorry you're so tired :( You're in the LP right? That is a tired time of month. Plus the weather has been just awful. Feel better!

1stTTC hello hello! Hope you aren't sore from your shot.

janise sounds like you've got a good regimen there! I tried EPO this past cycle, hopefully it works! Do you still do taekwondo? That is cool. Can you roundhouse kick people in the face? ;)

AFM 8 DPO, got my blood results from yesterday. Progesterone is 14.49 which they are happy about. Hooray! Means I definitely ovulated. They might want to jack up my Femara dose because I am on the lowest one but I don't really care at this moment. Dreary day outside but today is an easy walk day so I'll just go on the treadmill. Hope everyone is having a good one!

michgurl and Holly hope you're doing well! Thinking of y'all!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Janise: Thanks!! And I am glad you are doing good!! :)

@Luv: No not sore at all today from the shot... I was the first couple days afterwards, but back to 100% now :) And I am soooo glad you got a good report back on your progesterone level!! And super yay for ovulation!!!! Praying this is your month girlie!!!!! :)

10 years ago

Luv: Now I lead a sedentary life style (shamefully). That particular kick in taekwondo is called a turning kick, yeah I could reach someone's head! At this point I'll try anything in ttc. Your prog number is really good!

1st: Good to know you are back to 100% ok!

10 years ago

1stTTC yay for no more soreness! Will you need any more injections? I don't know how that all works. I don't even know DH's blood type, I should really find out LOL.

janise nothing shameful about being sedentary! Exercise can be a nice distraction though from TTC, just because it helps us reclaim our bodies. It's amazing how out of control we can feel during the process. You sound like a badass, haha! I would not mess with you ;)

Jan, Hey there...I use castor oil packs too! So relaxing, I haven't in the past few days, must tonight!

Luv, Hey lady! You make valid points and I am always draggy during this time! LOL. I am CD21 today, estimating 3DPO...your comments CRACK ME UP!!! I was laughing when you asked if Jan can roundhouse kick people in the face...LOL!! So happy to hear your results!!!!! I am praying this is YOUR month!!

1st, Glad to hear all is well with you!

AFM, it's beautiful out today! I met my designer at Direct Buy to look over some lights purchased for the new house, really pleased with them. Stopped and got a loaded baked potato, seasoned green beans, and a large sweet tea for lunch = failed! But it was allll so GOOD!! LOL. Now here at work trying my hardest to stay awake. Just ready to go for the day...

10 years ago

@Janise: Thanks :)

@Luv: When she is born, if her blood type is positive, then I will have to get another injection, but if her blood type is negative like mine, then I won't. And I think your blood type is what is really important with the Rhogam injections... if you are positive or negative, not really DH's.... If you are positive you are fine and don't have to worry. It's only if you were negative and baby is positive, that it causes a problem (from what I understand of it all).

@JLHart: Thanks :)

10 years ago

@ JLHart22- Glad to hear the storms have passed!! I am doing very well thanks. Hope you get some rest soon. Lunch sounds like it was amazing!

@ Janise - Everything seems to be going well, thanks. I hope the supplements are beneficial for you!

@ luvtowalkfast - Glad to hear about the good progesterone results!

I am 6dpo today according to fertility friend and 5 dpo according to the website haha. Ultrasound went well yesterday I think. Or at least the tech didn't look concerned. She was just making sure there were not structural problems and checking the thickness of my lining. The man has an appt. tomorrow with the np which he is making me come with him. So I'll ask her if she got my results yet. No symptoms really. Breasts a little sore but that's the usual lately. I have been trying to exercise. I jogged about a mile today haha. I am not a runner what-so-ever, but it's better than nothing.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! thinking of you all.

10 years ago

Good morning!! It's Friday eve :) Hope you all have a great day!!

10 years ago

JLH that meal sounds amazing! Love loaded baked potatoes. Every diet needs a cheat day ;) Thanks for liking my weird comments! I am a lunatic and you gals just embrace it. I love y'all. Hope you aren't so tired today!

1stTTC wow thanks for that info! That is good to know for sure! I believe I am A positive so I should be good. Do they test the baby's blood right away when she's born?

bluerose congrats on your mile! That is awesome! And I'm so glad your u/s went well. Did they tell you what exactly your lining thickness is, or will the tech let the doctor tell you? They say 8 mm or more is ideal! FX for a rad number but if the tech says it's good then that's good!

lawbride howdy! How's it going over there? Studying hard?

AFM 9 DPO and feeling good. One of the trainers left the gym so he had some clients up for grabs. By the time I got to their packets there were 4 left, and I found 2 that I think I will be really compatible with. I like clients who like to joke around and have fun and who need major help with their cardio, LOL. I'm excited, should be nice to make extra $$$! Especially with a $250 RE consultation coming up, yeeeesh! Feeling good today! Got new orthotics too, so my feet will feel awesome on my walk today. Hope you ladies are doing great. :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo