Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Cam, miss you!! Best of luck, keep up the GREAT work :)

10 years ago

JLH sorry your DH is gonna be gone for a few days! I am praying you don't O until he gets back :) how you feeling?

lawbride wow that is so fast! You'll be done in no time. Yeah I'd love to be pregnant...baby's first half marathon haha! Halfs are no big whoop but I've never done a workout the night before one, so this'll be new. My training is going VERY well though. Confident!

bluerose I hope you O today! Gotta get you into the TWW. FX it is truly two weeks and not longer this month!!

Cam congrats on the awesome grades! Keep studying your butt off, it's clearly working! Your attitude re: NTNP is inspiring. I agree that you will get your baby when the time is just perfect! Hopefully soon, like right after all this school stress is done ;)

Hello to everyone else!

AFM 2 DPO, feeling fine! Upped my walking distance to 5 miles yesterday and today. Has been windy and raining and cold but I've been putting the miles in. Today was particularly brutal, 40 degrees and raining hard with a 20 mph wind. Still walked 5 miles in under 1:05! My SIL and I will have a bet on this half marathon to see who wins between us. It's her first half. Can't wait!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--I didn't realize you were training. wow you're fast!

Jada--you sound so busy...hopefully you like busy! I like busy :)

10 years ago

So sorry I haven't been on lately I have been plain exhausted lately flat ouy. That's the only symptom I have been dealing with at this point. Easter went great food was delicous and everyone helped out a bunch with cleanup and I was in bed by 830...that's usually my new bed time. So by the time I get home from work cook and eat diner pick up a little around the house , u take a quick shower and go to bed. I trty to nap on days I can but otherwise I don't get one so its early bed time for me. I had my US appointment today and am still on an emotional high. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat because its still too early, however we could see the heart beating. Heart rate is 146. Which the re said was great. The baby is about 11 mm she said which is right where it should be for where I am which is now 7.2 weeks. My official due date would be dec 10. I have to say after seeing the us today I am super excited and its really finally sinking in. My re also said I could stop the prometrium and vivelle patches I do have to up my thyroid meds but I'm ok with that. But she said that's partly wise I may not be feeling a lot of other symptoms. Being on the other hormones my body isn't responding to the high amounts of hormones in y body because its used to it now. But coming off them I should probrobly start feeling more. I will be seeing my ob on may 05 for my initial intake with him.

Luv: glad your trainingis going well always admire your drive. Glad dh made it home althoug its too bad he was sick. I guess the fever had its pros and cons though. I know its weird but i don't mind going to see my ob for my yearlys cause his tools are warmed. So its kinda pleasant as much as it can be anyways.

Smh: your nursing/pumping schedule sounds exhausting. Hope rella sets back in to a good napping schedule too.

Blue glad the weather is starting to improve. And get your bd on...

Holly.: keeping fx.for you that the iui will work good luck

10 years ago

Gm ladies!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning! And TGIF!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes!!

I am feeling a WHOLE LOT better and the allergy problem seems to be gone for now..

FX'd for all of you sweet ladies!!!!!! :)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! One more appointment with my current OB before we go to California :( That really makes me sad--I want MY DOCTOR to deliver my baby but I'll get over it. It does suck that I'll be seeing a new doctor when I'm 3/4 of the way done with pregnancy.

10 years ago

jada: amen to that glad today is finally friday and the work day is half way over. although i do have a rather busy weekend yet again, but so is life and on it goes.

Cam: good morning to you how are you doing today?

1stTTC: Glad your feeling better and allergies seem to be going away for the time being. I am dreading mine kicking up but dont think there is a whole lot i can do about them now!!

law: wow yeah that does suck. I know i was sad to be leaving my RE yesterday. I have had such a pleasant experience dealing with her office and the entire staff there could not have been better to us. Although i do like my OB too so not soo bad here. Have you already looked up and OB in california or do you still need to find one? in which ever case hope they are as good to you as my RE has been to me especially this late in the game!!

10 years ago

Law I would be sad as well I pray you get a great doctor. Amag I'm doing what I do best lol studying and listening to a spiritual sermon by bishop td jakes.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo