Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@JLHart: Thanks :) And glad to hear things are going well with the Clomid... Sorry your DH is so stressed. He sounds like a great guy with a big heart. Hopefully things will get worked out soon with your MIL and her living situation. Good luck with your ultrasound on Friday! Can't wait to hear about it!

@SMH: Well, had to take a trip to the hospital yesterday and found out that my magnesium level was extremely low, so now that I am on supplements for that, I am hoping my energy level comes up some.

@Luv: FX'd for your ultrasound! And so glad your lining is thickening up better! Good luck with your races!

@Dev: Did you post a pic of your test? FX'd that it's the beginning of your BFP! :)

AFM: Had to make a trip to the hospital yesterday. My pulse shot up to like 147 but my blood pressure remained normal. And I felt like I was having a hot flash or something, so I called my obgyn who told me to come to the labor and delivery unit. They hooked me up to the monitor and about 15 minutes later came back in and asked if I was having any pain. I said no, cause I wasn't, but come to find out I was having contractions, but just wasn't feeling them. They checked me and thankfully my cervix was still high and closed, so no worries about labor just yet. But after some blood work, we found out that my magnesium level was extremely low, so now I am taking a supplement for that with my prenatal everyday. I am feeling much better today and hoping that my energy level continues to increase :)

Sorry this was soooo long! And sorry for those ladies I missed! I will try to get caught up on everyone later today! :)

9 years ago

@1st: So sorry about the scare!!! Glad they were able to figure it out quick. Thank goodness you went in. Do they know what caused the low mag level? Contractions are funny. I always thought id feel them no matter what. However I had contractions for 4 hours induced by pitocin and didn't feel a single bit of pain until my water broke and I was 6.5cm dilated.

User Image

9 years ago

@SMH: Thanks... and the doctor just said that I am probably not eating enough meats to keep it up. I definitely eat meats, but just not everyday... He says that it just happens sometimes. And I agree. When I think about contractions, I always think about screaming excruciating pain you see on movies and apparently it's not like that in the beginning for everyone. I felt some tightening, but she was moving, so I just put it off to that. Definitely nothing painful. Glad to know someone else has experienced contractions similar to that :)

9 years ago

@1st: I guess my point is, even if they aren't painful they can still be changing your cervix. So just be tuned in to your body. If you are having contractions I wouldn't stray too far from home as you get later in your pregnancy. The ones you are having now sound like Braxton hicks. So glad they got you figured out and you are feeling better :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

1ST, hoping your energy is getting better!! Thanks for the nice words, he is my rock, so seeing him stressed hurts ya know?

SMH, you good?

I am sleeeeeepy...lol...

9 years ago

@JL: We are super excited about the house and will have more room now when the time comes for us to welcome a little one. We were running out of room in this place and were started to panic that we would conceive and have no where to put it!!! We are trying to decide what to do with our place too. Rent or sell. Renting can be a pain though if something happens and you get a phone call at 2 am!!!!

@1st: I didn't load a photo as I couldn't get them to load this time around. I believe it was evap as I haven't gotten much on the strips since. Either that or is was a bad batch this time. I guess I just got too excited as I have never had a hint of a line on my strips even when they are completely dry and 48 hours later.

Oh well......

CD22. 8 DPO. AF is due in 5-7 days

9 years ago

@ 1stTTCMommy- Glad to hear everyone was ok! Hopefully your magnesium levels get sorted out. I had braxton hicks contractions throughout a large portion of my pregnancy. I could just feel the tightening, no pain what-so-ever. However, near the end these contractions were even regular. Every 2-3 mins for a few days before they actually turned into contractions that actually did something.

@JLHart22- Goodness your life sounds so busy! I hope you get everything with your mother in law figured out. Good luck at your ultrasound Friday!

@DevLanCayBeth- Glad to hear you get coverage for your meds! Sorry to hear about the evap line.

@luvtowalkfast- hope your ultrasound goes well on Friday! And good luck computer shopping!

Yeah, I have completely fallen off the ttc train. I haven't done a thing related ttc (aside from random bding of course) since the May 1st appointments. I'll have a surprise af at some point though because of it ha. But yeah, I think I have given up at this point. Just accepting that things likely aren't going to happen.

All the nurses called in sick today so I have to come in for a 3rd night shift. My MIL who babysits for us also works tonight so I only got a couple hours of sleep today so that she could sleep as well. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls I have a computer again! I will need to slowly get caught back up. More on that later, LOL.

JLH hope everything is going ok for you! I think the timed intercourse idea is good. Might as well keep the stress levels low. Hope you respond great to the Clomid!

1stTTC glad you and baby are ok! Good thing they figured out the cause and it's a fairly simple solution :)

SMH hey girly!

Dev GL with the IC strips, I have only ever had negatives or evaps with them, so cruel! It's still early for you yet :)

bluerose sorry about the lack of enthusiasm re: TTC but at least you are keeping busy with other things! Has your doc not gotten back to you yet?!

AFM CD 15 and not much going on! Temps are finally getting nice and low. Hope it means my estrogen is blaring! Ovaries are also going a bit crazy. It's hot as hell around here so inside my house is over 80 degrees, DH is too stubborn to put the A/C on yet but I'll bet he will at night if it's too damn hot to sleep! I got a new computer and because DH said "no more Macs, they're too expensive" I went to a PC. I have spent 31 years of my life using Macs and this is a massive adjustment. I had the local tech shop transfer my data, only $24 and the peace of mind knowing I am "made whole" on my new computer is priceless. All I need to do is figure out my web bookmarks, LOL! Cool thing is with the new computer I have all these old songs and movies/TV shows on my iTunes that I had previously deleted to make space on my old computer. It just popped back up again. So I've burned two CDs of a bunch of songs that I forgot existed. Do yourselves a favor and jam to "Scandalous" by Mis-Teeq ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been in here much...a lot if us have lost a access too the work systems and it sucks! So I spent today basically going around and talking to people BC I can't log on to my computer. Missed y'all!

Luv, yeah for getting a new computer:) also glad to hear your temps have gone back down, that was strange! It's warm here too but we do have the air on :)

Blue, sorry to hear how you're feeling, but I do hope y'all still find some answers. Good luck at work tonight!!

Dev, that's great and you are right about renters!! Lol. Preparation is always a good thing ;)

AFM, just looking forward to Friday...

9 years ago

Wow...so quiet, hope you all are doing ok!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo