Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Thanks SMH! How's the new BFing/pumping schedule going?

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv: :-/ it's going.... I pump 3 times more often then four. And my milk supply does not seem to be increasing :( I took a break from the herbs and I'm hoping starting them up again will RE energize my milk supply. I could have easily pumped four times today but last time I pumped I got such a small amount I decided not to pump the fourth time. And milk supply naturally decrease in the afternoon / evening so I have to pump the first four feedings of the day. Hrmph. I'm so close to throwing in the towel.. But I have to do what's best for my baby. Gah.. Now I feel guilty for not pumping last cycle. :( so to answer your question it's not going well. Lol :(

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Had a busy weekend and happy my DH is on his way home!

SMH, so sorry about the bf'g :( I know you want and will do the best for Rella! Don't get down on yourself...

Luv, oh no about the bm....hope that improves!! How was your weekend?

Heaven, welcome back :) sorry to hear all you've been through, fx'd that a LO is near for you :)

Hope all is well with the rest of you!!

AFM, I'm doing ok...just ready to see my hubby! Ian still working out and eating better...hoping this is all helping with my quest :)

10 years ago

@hlhart: glad your dh is on his way back. I sure hope your eating is helping too. Many prayers!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks SMH!!!

10 years ago

Hello ladies, Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Law- I am almost 17 weeks, I am showing just a bit had to switch to maternity uniforms, this week. They say you show sooner with your second, with my daughter I popped out about 20 weeks. Congrats on finishing your classes!!! Good luck with your move to Ca. Glad you where able to set up your appointment already.

Blue- sorry your allergies are messing up, I feel you. we have had so much pollen here, it's made things nasty. My poor black truck was yellow. Hope your man was feeling well enough to get the Bding in.

SMH- Sorry you are having such a hard time with your milk. I know it is hard, there was a couple times I had to supplement with formula, then when she was 9 months, I had to stop, the stress I was putting myself through, was effecting my supply even more. I was such an emotional choice for me, I partly hated myself for it but I knew I had to do what was best for her.

Holly- I got my fingers crossed for you!! I hope this is it!!!

Jada- Hope your hubby made it back safely and you got in your BDing in!!!

Cam- Great job on your grades!!! I will be praying the you get picked up for the RN program!!

amag- So happy you got to see the heartbeat, congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

Luv- Great job on the walk! When is your marathon? Sorry you are constipated but glad it is not as bad when you where on the clomid.

Heaven- Welcome back!! Sorry about the CP. Hope it happens for you soon, And my that is a lot of twins in your family!

AFM- My week on my feet was rough but made it through! I work this week, and then next week I have a week of leave. Unfortunately wont be much of a vacation. My daughter has to have her second set of tubes place in her ears on 5 May, and then my hubby has knee surgery on 8 May.

10 years ago

Afmedic--yep, that's what I've read and seems to be the case looking at my friends. I think I started showing quite a bit at around 19-20 weeks. wow, lots going on for your family in the next few weeks. I hope the procedures go well!

Jada--What's your eating like now compared to what it was?

Luv--hey you! how was your weekend? how are your temps?

SMH- sorry to hear that the feeding schedule isn't going so well. I hope it gets better soon!

10 years ago

@afmedic109 - Glad to hear you made it through that rough week! I hope both your daughters and husbands procedures go well!

@So_much_hope- I am sorry to hear breastfeeding has been so much work for you :(. That must be stressful! Try not to be so hard on yourself though.

@luvtowalkfast- Boo to constipation! Hopefully that improves for you! Great job walking! I usually hate cardio so much. So those who are good at it really impress me. haha

AFM, sitting at around 3 dpo I think. I don't even know what I have been so busy with. It's my son's 6th birthday tomorrow so we were building him a playhouse today! He's so excited. Lots of flooding going on around here. Luckily it hasn't been too bad yet.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH sorry about all the trouble! One thing, though: you are ALWAYS doing what is best for Rella. Even if you couldn't breastfeed at all, you'd be doing what is best for her. Being able to breastfeed doesn't make you a great mom, YOU make you a great mom! So please don't feel guilty. Our bodies rarely work exactly the way we want them to...taking forever just to conceive has totally hammered that home for me ;)

JLH glad your exercise and diet are going well! Thanks for the BM-related well wishes haha! They worked today! Hooray! My weekend was good, very lazy. How about yours?

afmedic thanks! My races are Memorial Day weekend. There's a 10K on Saturday evening and a half marathon on Sunday morning. It's in Madison WI, it's the "Conquer the Capitol" challenge. Should be fun! Sorry your week off won't be too relaxing but I hope all goes well with your daughter's procedure. So cute that you're showing! Seems like just yesterday you announced your BFP!

lawbride hiya! Had a good, boring weekend :) Temps are awesome-sauce! Did you get to relax this weekend or were you studying for finals?

bluerose thanks! Cardio is my personal fave, I admire people who can lift weights for hours because I just don't find it super fun ;) There's something cathartic about doing something difficult and being able to say "I covered X distance." I'm a weirdo. Happy birthday to your son!! And glad you're in the TWW. The wait to O is always the worst, I think.

Cam, Heaven, amag, Nicolene, 1stTTC, hello! Sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM 6 DPO, feeling fine. Finally had a good BM today. The weather is terrible with thunderstorms and high winds so I'll have to walk on the "dreadmill" today (boooooo). Tomorrow I have a progesterone blood draw to see if the Femara is helping. Hoping for a big number! My temps are high but I don't have a ton of symptoms so it's a crapshoot. Hope all you ladies are well!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--totally relaxed! It rained though on Saturday so I just slept all day. I seem to have caught a case of fatigue lately. Let us know how the blood draw goes.

Blue--I hope your sons birthday is perfect!

AFM...had the glucose tolerance test today. I should get the results tomorrow...I hope that I'm good to go. I would not be a happy camper to sit for 3 hours for the 3 hour test after fasting for 12 hours beforehand. I get hangry without food. Lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo