Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! I just want to say that all of you are exceptional and absolutely amazing! I am so happy to have known you and wish you well on this TTC adventure--I know it's emotional and downright painful more often than not and I just want you to know that I'm rooting for you. I'll pop in every once in a while to see how you're all doing but I think for now I'll be taking some time away. I will miss you all dearly.

10 years ago

Awww Law: We will miss you too. I understand that pregnancy, school and life generally, can eat up so much time and energy. Take the very best care of yourself and Miss Harper

10 years ago

Dev good to see you again! Sorry to hear you are still TTC but I'm glad you got the HSG and know what's up re: the tube. I am totally confident you will ovulate on BOTH sides with the Clomid so it won't matter! On Clomid my eggs were twerking up a storm ;) Good idea too with the men's vitamins, it's always good to get the men involved anyway even if they don't "need" it ;)

JLH we're gonna get those BFPs soon! Yep I am seeing one new client in 45 minutes, I'm excited :) It's only a half hour session which I enjoy. I like to "wham bam thank you ma'am" my clients, LMAO! Sounds like you got wham bammed yesterday! But you did awesome on that test! I am proud of you hun :) FX that you recover quickly and keep your spirits up re: the fibroids. You're right that the doc would tell you if you needed more invasive manuevers :)

law we love you!!! I speak for everyone when I say we are so so happy for you and Harper and your DH (in that order, LOL!). You deserve all the happiness in the world. So much is coming together for you. Remember when things get crazy you can always stop by, or PM me. Can't wait to see those baby pics ;)

Janise hey girl how are you?

amag, afmedic, SMH, Nicolene, Cam, michgurl, sailors, MamaK, Holly, bluerose, 1stTTC, lord everybody who has ever come into the thread, you are all in my thoughts and I love and/or miss you guys ;)

AFM 14 DPO temps are low, no spotting yet but it'll come soon. Thankfully the hormones are stable so I feel okay about it! Excited about the RE soon, hoping they can thicken up my lining for the next cycle to give me a fighting chance!

10 years ago • Post starter

@ luvtowalkfast - Glad to hear you are feeling ok about everything! Hopefully the RE can help you out! And no, I haven't heard anything about his results. I tried looking them up at work but apparently I only have computer access to bloodwork haha. I will try to get him to phone since I doubt he wants to take another day off work.

@ lawbride88- Thanks! I wish you and your family all the best! Remember that even though there is always so much to be done. Don't forget to take time for yourself!

@JLHart22- Hoping the fibroid situation is only minor! I hope things work out for the best for you! And good luck with the IUI if that's what is going to happen!

@DevLanCayBeth - Sorry to hear about the blocked tube! That's pretty neat about the fertility reading, though. I hope that they are right about May being your month!

11 dpo or so here. I took an ic this morning haha. I was pretty certain it was negative. A few people have said positive. However, I am not one to get excited about these things anymore until there is a 100% line. I am so emotional these last couple days. And of course my monthly sore boobs have started again. We are shopping tonight so I might pick up a frer.

User Image

10 years ago

Law, I really hate to see you go, but I know you have a lot of moving parts. It has meant a lot to have your support and to see the blessing you have in Miss Harper:) I do hope you keep us posted from time to time!

Luv, Hope the work out went well and YES I was done in yesterday...lol. I am loving the headspace you seem to be in now and on the countdown for our appointments :) Good news awaits us I am sure!

Jan, hey lady! Good to see you!!

Blue, Thanks for the nice words :) FX'd for you, and while I understand wanting to be cautious I am really hoping a BFP is on the horizon!

AFM, MAN I wish I could take a 15-20 minute power nap...shoot who am I fooling, I wish I could go climb into my bed, LOL. I am leaving at 4:30 so just counting down the hours :)

10 years ago

@ Bluerose and JL: Thanks for the well wishes. We are remaining positive and reminding ourselves of the blessings that we have. Much luck to you ladies as well.

@Luv: DH has been a great sport about taking the vitamins. We are only onto our 9th month of TTC so it is very minimal compared to others.

10 years ago

bluerose just went to look up your test and saw the BFN today. So sorry hun. It is definitely an emotional time both of your cycle and of the whole TTC process. No wonder you're upset. FX that you feel better in a few days once the hormones have at least abated a bit. :(

JLH hope you got a good night's sleep last night! And I hope you are less sore. If I had to do a pushups test I would die, haha. I'd rather run two miles twice and I can't even run!

Dev glad your DH takes the vitamins without complaint! My poophead of a DH whines about how bad they taste. I'm like "at least you don't have to take hormones that turn you into a monster and get catheters stuck deep inside your hoo-ha!" Usually wins the argument :-P Everything men have to do to TTC, women usually have to do four times more.

AFM CD 1 again. AF started fast and furious in the middle of the night, and let me tell you I am cramping like crazy. Hoping for a good, heavy AF that would indicate that my lining was a bit thicker. Not taking evening primrose oil this month because it seemed to lower my estrogen (based on my chart and symptoms) and I need all the estrogen I can get. I suspect that I am progesterone dominant and that is why my lining is an issue. Supposed to be 85 degrees out today so I'm gonna do a slow shorter walk to acclimatize. Wheeeee!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

Dev, that's awesome that your hubby is on board! How are you feeling today?

Luv, boooo to the witch, I hope she isn't too awful. And she will be gone by the time you go to the doc right? Hopefully for 9 months she will be outta there :) I will take the push ups if you will come do the run for me, LOL! How did it go with the new client? I did get some sleep last night, but really looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday...wait that won't happen bc I plan to go work out...hmmm...we shall see. I hope you enjoy your walk today!

AFM, I am good...thinking I need a good two days to just get away from everything you know? Reset the mind, body and spirit. Today is CD28, so I am assuming I will start closer to CD31...

10 years ago

Hello my ladies today is my first day of no work no school. I finished the semester with 3B's and 1A. My summer classes start Monday online of course. My tooth broke off three days ago and I'm in so much pain. Currently on CD 19. I'm taking amoxicillin for the infection and I need to have the root extracted asap. I'm trying to sleep away the pain.luv I hope the witch is being gentle. Jada hey babes. Blue how's everything. Smh hey sweets how's Ms Rella. Dev I see Alorance got a bfp for the TR ladies!!!! Sorry if I've missed anyone I'm on pain meds.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi CAM!!! Feel better soon :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo