Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@luv ok...

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

@luv: Our doctor just told us not to waste our time with IUI as the success rates are only 15-20%. IVF gives us a 70% success rate. We haven't fully decided if we will for sure go that route as it will be out of our pocket and it is $10000. IUI is only $250 but it is very hard to time everything properly with our jobs etc. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have to go to any extremes and our little sticky bean will come on its own. We are getting older by the minute and I would prefer to stick with my cutoff date of being no older than 35 when our babe is born. Hubby is getting up there too so we kind of put a limit in place.

@cam: What's going on hun??

9 years ago

Nothing much dev boobies started to hurt just playing with waiting game. Still hopeful it's only been 16 cycles since my ectopic pregnancy you know I'm just patiently waiting.

User Image

9 years ago

Shucks dev I understand that I'll be 34 next month.

User Image

9 years ago

Dev that makes total sense! The rollercoaster of IUI is tough. And it sucks that "biological clocks" are an issue but it certainly doesn't help :(

Cam sorry about the sore boobs! Hopefully it is a good sign. FX that your temp stays up hun.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks my luvie! Gnite ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

@luv: thanks hun. We are just praying and hoping that we can do things on our own.

@cam: how are you this morning hun? Any new signs? How was the temp?? Waiting patiently with my fingers crossed for you hun!

9 years ago

Hey dev thanks but I just might have to go to the next cycle my temp dropped down to 98.2 the weirdest thing I've ever experienced early this morning I cramped from 2-4 I expected full af this morning but it's not here yet but I'm kinda counting on it that she will make an appearance

User Image

9 years ago

@cam: I'm sorry. I jumped on this morning hoping to see your bfp announcement. :( Hang in there.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Smh, how's everything on your end?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo