Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 604 Replies | Last Page

If you guys ever want to raise your blood pressure, go read the questions section on this site. Lord have mercy, do people ask STUPID questions. "Am I pregnant? I'm CD 23." With no further info, and every word misspelled. That kind of thing. It's horrifying!

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies,

Luv, I never go there...and it sounds like it would raise my BP!! You get your walk on today?? The dh didn't go to work today but I'm STILL going for my massage and do some shopping ;)

A. Rich, I pray that all gets cleared up soon!! I'm ok just juggling a lot...

Blue, thanks for the good thoughts! What are you going to do over your off time?!

Hope the rest if you are doing well!

I slept in this morning and got up to do my hair. Put a relaxer on to straighten it. I have an interview Monday I kinda wish I could go get it done...hmmm maybe I will! I am on CD27 and not feeling anything so we will wait and see...

9 years ago

Jada we did the sane thing lol I re laxed after 6 months now up getting ready for a great night at work. Howdy ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH sounds like you had a relaxing day in general (not just with the relaxer haha) :) Couldn't resist the pun! Yep I walked 5 miles in under an hour today which is great! DH and I went to Culvers for lunch. yum. FX that AF stays away for you!

Cam hiya! Have fun at work!

I've been having brown spotting all day that is getting a bit heavier, I think AF is on the way. Oh well. I can handle the IUIs again, I just want DH's motility to improve so we don't have to do IVF.

9 years ago • Post starter

So sorry luv :(

User Image

9 years ago

Cam, girlfriend six weeks is the MOST I can go, so you must have that goooood hair ;) hope work isn't too much!

Luv, yeah to the walk boooo to the witch,but happy there's still a plan and chance to make it happen, it will happen!

SMH, how is Cali??

Ladies, I had a good day! Did some shopping, had my massage,now home one the couch eating guac and chips!

9 years ago

Lol no Jada I just learned some tricks from this website www.hairlista.com
Sorry luv

User Image

9 years ago

@jlhart: mmmm! Guac and chips! Cali is fabulous!! Rella is doing great. We took her in the pool for the first time today and she lived it!!

User Image

9 years ago

Smh I know Rella enjoyed that!

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies!

Cam I am checking that site out, thanks! How was work? You off today?

SMH, so happy to hear everything is going well! Can only imagine Rella living the pool ;) How long are y'all there for?

Luv, Blue, AFMed, Jan, Amag, 1st, A. Rich...hope y'all are all doing well!

AFM, I am ok. In bed my back is achy so I'm on my heating pad. Getting up in a few to get ready for church, then coming back home. Put up all my goodies from yesterday, lol.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo