Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@jlhart- I am doing well. Sorry to hear you have been feeling so down. I think acupuncture is a great idea. I have heard good things. It won't hurt anyway! Feel better soon!

@luvtowalkfast- Mmm baskets full of chocolates sounds good to me! Bding and chocolate. Sounds like a good Easter to me! Haha I hope the new med works!

@afmedic- congrats on the boy! Thats so exciting!

@Amag- yeah I tried explaining to him that it might not even be an issue with him. It's quite possible that we have really bad luck.

@holly-glad to hear this cycle is working out thus far! Good luck! And no, I haven't had any genetic testing. No mention of it either.

@1stTTCMommy- I feel you on the allergies! My eyes have been so sore and I have just generally been feeling like crap due to this snow mould! Feel better soon!

Did an easter egg hunt with my son this morning as I work all weekend. Was pretty excited that my bday (the 20th) was on the long weekend. Until I realized I work fri, sat, sun nights :( booo. CD 10, not much going on.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm reading along but it's so hard to reply to everyone when you miss so much! SIL is here until Monday...we're going to New York (for the second time) on Sunday. I have 1 week of classes left, exams, and I've got to edit my paper after I get it back from my advisor. So, I'm nearing the end. We move in 34 days. I am absolutely stoked! I have a few weeks off between the end of classes and graduation so I'm going to play with our new camera--I'd really like to learn how to make pictures look more professional.

Blue--I hope you get to do SOMETHING for your birthday. Maybe brunch or something when you get off of work?

Afmedic--congrats on the baby boy! How exciting! Are you doing a nursery and all that jazz? I know some people think they're pointless.

Luv--praying you don't O before DH comes back. Peeps are bleh. lol. I love butterfinger eggs, starburst jelly beans, and kit kats at the moment (kit kats are new--never liked them pre-pregnancy).

amag--do you have a boy/girl preference? How are you feeling? Hopefully not too tired or sick!

Jlhart--so sorry about the fibroids. Do they cause you pain? I'm praying that you find a solution that results in you getting your little one soon! You so deserve it!

Cam--I've been on an ice cream kick lately. what flavor did you have? When is your first final? I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way! You'll do great!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! CD 26 waiting to see what is to come.today usually marks CD 1 so we will see. I'm doing ok otherwise. Thanks for asking Jada and law. How's this good Friday doing for you all?

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you Ladies!!!

Amag- I can understand that, My daughter was actually the first girl born on his side of the family in 30 years!! So with her everyone was hoping for a girl.

Luv- I hope you do not O too early and that you catch the eggy!!! I am not to fond of regular peeps, they are like candy corn to me gotta be in the mood and very limited amount, but they do have a chocolate dipped peep that is amazing.

Jada- I wish I could make it all better for you=0( I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through. I will be thinking of you and praying that everything will work out.

Blue- Happy Early birthday!!! Sorry you have to work though=0(

Law- we will be doing a nursery and stuff but a little later, Seeing as baby will more and likely sleep in the pack in play in our room the first month or so, we are gonna do it after he is born, That and his room is currently our guest room and we will have family visiting after the birth, so if we wait they will have a place to stay too. What about you? Oh and we are doing firefighter theme...of course with DH being a firefighter LOL

Cam- Sending you a bunch of positive thoughts and vibes!!!

AFM- same old same busy with work and all, still suffering from fatigue and some sickness, not really morning sickness more of a food aversion thing, majority of food does not agree with my stomach, I have only gained 3 lbs as of now, doc said it was fine, but to make sure I am taking in some food and if it is only a little at time, make sure it is the right food.

10 years ago

@law- We shall see. Usually I get home and immediately crawl into bed. Haha New York sounds fun! Have a great time! I am not sure about your area but there are usually lots of ads for photography classes and often fairly cheap. It would give you somewhere to start anyway.

@Cam- Oh that's exciting! Hopefully cd1 doesn't come. Good luck!

@afmedic- Hope you start feeling better and are able to eat something!

Currently at work. And apparently everyone is sick. And there is a possibility of freezing rain. Hoping I don't get a 24 hour shift for my birthday weekend :p.

User Image

10 years ago

Afmedic--Harper will be in our room so we aren't doing a "nursery" but we will have a nursery corner. Her bedding is taupe and pink... Here it is: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/lambs-ivy-reg-fawn-crib-bedding-collection/209479
I really love it! I'm going to try to find taupe bedding for us so that our room just makes sense . A firefighter theme sounds cute

Blue--I'll look into that. I hope you don't get sick!!

10 years ago

Hello my ladies the witch has made her entrance. I'm up studying because I have to go to work at 3. Blue I hope you don't get sick and I hope your birthday isn't ruined. Law I love those colors.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--thanks girlie. I hope studying is productive and comes easily. Good snacks always help with that :)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Cam I'm sorry she showed :(

Law, I will check it out but it sounds pretty!

Blue, don't get sick!!!

AFM, love your theme!

Hope the rest of you are doing well...

I just worked out now running errands. Getting a massage this afternoon. Had a good talk with my show this morning. He's worried about the doctors ensuring that if we do get pregnant we have a good chance of carrying to full term, not just getting pregnant. So he will be questioning the RE next month!! In the mean time I'm going to do what I can in terms of a cleanse and diet change to see if I can shrink them naturally. Soooo we will see!

10 years ago

Jada--I so want a massage! You really know how to spend a weekend! I hope you can find a way to shrink them--with or without medical help! I'll be praying for you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo