Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I have been missing! And now I am just on my phone so I can't reply to everyone. Birthday party was great. It's been raining for days so everywhere here is dealing with flooding and evacuations. I am now working night shifts. I am a bridesmaid this weekend. Haven't been charting. And haven't had time to be bding either :(.

@smh- I am sorry you are having such a rough go :(. We are so lucky to have the year paid maternity leave here. Gives you a little more time. But its of course still hard. It does get easier though I promise! I still miss my son when I am away and he's six. But I am no longer a mess and sometimes work is good for my sanity :p.

@luv- Sorry your cycle was so whacky! Here's to hoping the next one behaves and you can have everything timed out perfectly!

User Image

9 years ago

Smh my heart goes out to you I feel so bad. Luv sorry about the witch I pray she's gentle. Jada I hope today is better. Arich how's that big boy? Blue hey sweetheart. Jan how's everything have you ov yet? I'm trying to do work but I'm not disciplined enough for this online schooling. I'm trying though. It's raining cats and dogs down in S Florida. The girls are very happy to be home. My oldest will be 13 in 17 days I believe I just gained more gray hair ugh just thinking about it.

User Image

9 years ago

@cam he's doing great happy little chappy wins the hearts of people everywhere lol he's a smiler lol

To everyone... Is it ok to post a pic of him if not I understand.

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Go ahead shucks maybe it will help out I've only seen the picture of when he was first born. Smh always updated cdmp with pics oh yes and instagram.

User Image

9 years ago

I have loads on Facebook lmao

[img]https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152300631519164&id=594959163&set=pcb.10152300634349164&source=49[\img]

Add me if you like :)

9 years ago

Double post

9 years ago

Ok

User Image

9 years ago

@cam Did it work?

9 years ago

Morning ladies! Hope you all are doing well :)

9 years ago

Nope arich. gm Jada

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo