Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Law: yes but only for the past few years have I done it. My mother used to do all the holidays at her house but we got to be soo many now that its hard to all fit at my parents place. So now me and my sister and my little brother all do one holiday each. so I have been doing easter. Mom usually comes over early still and helps me prepare and cook everything. we do a traditional white borsch soup...for lunch and then dinner we do ham with all the fixings...!!

jada: so exciting in a way to be moving forward and preparing for your LO...You will have to let us all know how everything goes will be keeping fx for you!!

Luv: sorry Af was being such a bear. and how awful DH has to leave. Hopefully you will be able to get it in on time to have a go at it this cycle.!! And i think we have all been through the ringer just trying to get PG... We all deserve a nice easy time from here on out...lol

Blu : where are you hope all is going well!!

10 years ago

amag--that sounds lovely! It seems like you're really close with your family which is fantastic! What's in this soup? I've never heard of it.

10 years ago

Cam I hope all those dreams are a good sign! LOL that you're an expert in anatomy now from all the TTC ;) Glad you're doing well in classes!

lawbride like I said not much Femara symptoms, literally the only difference is night sweats/hot flashes. Which I actually enjoy. Nice to be warm instead of freezing for once!

JLH thanks! That designer stuff sounds really fun. What colors are you thinking about? Or have you not even decided yet? It would be overwhelming to even think about all that!

janise gotcha re: the pap! Honestly I think your doc was WAAAAAY too gloom and doom about a colp. My nurse friend says like EVERYONE gets a colp and it's totally harmless. If your doc is that nervous about doing them you should go to a different doc for the procedure, seriously, I'd be scared to go to someone who was like "your cervix can completely close up!" I'd be like "you are a butcher!" :-O

amag your Easter sounds awesome! I would not know how to make a white borscht :) DH should be back in time for O so I am ok! Might be nice to get him out of the house for a while LOL!

bluerose hope you are ok!!!

Everyone else hello and hi!

AFM done with the Femara now, just a waiting game to see when I will ovulate!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv me too I hope those dreams become a reality.
Afm winding down the evening with my mister to watch a red box movie. I should be studying but I need to spend some alone time with my boo. Mentally preparing myself for my double shift tomorrow. Ttyl ladies

User Image

10 years ago

Law: the soup is easy but if you have nevrr had it you probrobly would not like it. Its kielbasa hard boiled eggs and vinegar mostly...

Luv: glad your symptoms are not overwhelming with the femara. I understand sometimes the need for dh to get out for a few days... it can help with your sanity...lol

10 years ago

Hi ladies...AF has been brutal, but I'm feeling better! Hope you all are doing well and have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!

I hope you don't mind me trying to keep up even though I fail. I miss you girls and want to see bfps for everyone! I haven't even been stalking the page... just been plain absent.

@luv: Sorry about the night sweats. I didn't experience those with femara, but if that is the only side effect I'd say you are doing pretty good :) I can't believe they won't do anymore iuis. Thats odd to me. Maybe you wrote why on the last thread, if so I missed it. Praying the femara works for you! When does your dh leave and when does he get back?

@jlhart: I hope AF has lightened up for you. I am excited for your next steps in getting your bfp! I can feel you are getting close! Hope you are having a great weekend too!

@cam: Well done on the tests!!! Wow girl! I've been enjoying your IG posts as well. The photos make me feel so much more connected to you ;)

@nico: I am so glad you got yourself out of that work environment! And that is awesome your hubby is so supportive!

@law: You are getting so close to being done! How exciting. Are you feeling Harper more?

@janise: Fx your pap comes back clean and you can start clomid asap!!

@amag: That is A LOT to do being a newly pregnant woman! I through a 4th of July Party when I was 7 weeks along and it was tough. Plus I had to fake drink or else people would have suspected (I'm known to be a little heavy with the bottle on special occasions - not so much anymore though). I was successful except my friends mom noticed I wasn't drinking but thank goodness didn't say anything during the party. She of course mentioned it to her daughter and son in law so they suspected I was pregnant early on. And her son is a senior VP of my company so they were not the first peope I wanted to find out. That soup sounds interesting.. Hopefully your preggo body can still handle it. I don't think I could have :)

Blue, Afmedic, Holly, Clove: Hey ladies! Thinking about you all!

AFM: Just living the mommy dream. Super busy! I started this post yesterday and just now am getting back to it, and thats because dh has Rella at the moment. She was napping but she woke up 45 minutes early.. We had a rough week of sleepless nights but she's back sleeping at night again thank goodness! Even though when it was just her and me during the sleepless nights and she'd look up and smile and my heart would melt. I am happy to be sleeping again but I kind of miss those special mommy-daughter times. During the day I have to share them with dh, lol. We are also trying to follow the book Baby Wise. I have several friends and one of my l&d nurses recommend it.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I am sorry I have been MIA. I have stalked the thread a little, but haven't been able to post responses to everyone, so I put it off and before I know it...it has been too long!

JLH - Sorry about AF

Janise - good luck on your pap. Hope time flies!

Luv - Sorry no more IUIs, but I understand how frustrating they can be. I only had one cycle where we did the IUI. I had one follicle that cycle and it was a bust. Hope Femara works for you this cycle and you have some nice follies to work with.

Hi Cam! Your test scores sound great. Good luck on your finals!

Hi Blue, Law and Amag! Hope all is well.

AFM - I have not been on fertility meds since December! I have been so busy that I just realized how long it has been. Well, I scheduled an appointment with my RE this week and we decided to up the ante a little. Here's the plan:

I switched from Femara to Clomid. I am also going to try a new treatment (Neupogen) for my thin lining. Today is CD5 (and is my 3rd day on Clomid). CD6 I have to give myself an estrogen injection and CD7, is the Bravelle (FSH). I have to go in for the Neupogen procedure on CD8, then midcycle US on CD10. I am trying to be hopeful despite the fact that my baseline US did not show any follicles. Hopefully something grows and fast. If I have a few more cycles with little to no follicles, I may just stop this madness and give DEs some serious thought. This TTC crap is brutal!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies made the job over, hope everyone is doing well.

Luv- Glad you are not having to many Side effects from the Fameria. I hope that this is just what you need to get what you deserve!!!

Jada- Sorry you are not feeling to well, hope the meeting with the builder went well at least. I hope the SIS will give you some answers!!!

Cam- Way to go on the test!!!

Blue- Hope you are doing well and have gotten some answers to what is going on

Law Soory you are breathless, but great way to think of it, means she is growing for sure!!

It is has been a very hectic week here, one of the girls who work for me and is prego with twins, became pre-eclamptic and some other complications and they had to take the babies early. She was only 33 weeks, the babies are doing good considering, but will be in the NICU for a bit. She had a boy and a girl. Poor thing, she is so hard on herself. also my MIL (not the one we are always visiting that is my FIL and step MIL) has been showing her psychoticness again, I know there are horror stories of MIL, but mine is truly out of control and absolutely hates me, well needless say my husband told her off and now they are not talking, I feel bad because it is his mother, I feel proud because he stood up for me. I never want to cause any issues between them, I tolerate her cruelness to me, for him, but I guess he had enough. I still feel bad though.

10 years ago

Cam hey girl hope your double shift is going/went ok today!!!

amag LOL I definitely like my alone time, don't know about you ;) I'm sure I'll miss him especially at night. That borscht recipe sounds like a morning-sickness nightmare! Glad you haven't had any nausea :)

JLH so glad you are feeling better! This cycle is the cycle of action for you, I am very excited!

SMH the docs basically don't think the IUIs are gonna help. This doctor (the one I like best) is very interested in helping us not waste our money on anything that won't really help anymore, which is nice. Also the IUIs are so traumatizing! I think it might be better to have a more relaxed attitude about the whole thing. Glad Rella is sleeping through the night! Baby Wise, huh? Any other recommendations? I know very little about infant care so if you know any good manuals I would love to hear it!

Holly thanks hun! You have so much going on this month, that sounds amazing! What is neupogen? I have never heard of it! I really hope the Clomid and all the other stuff works for you this month. I'd hate to see you have to struggle with a DE decision. So much easier if our bodies work the way they should, dangit!

afmedic so glad that your friend's twins are okay! Scary. I know twins are likely to come early but 33 weeks would be nervewracking. Your MIL sounds awful! Glad your DH is on your side, honestly that is the important thing. Sometimes just because someone is a relative doesn't mean they are good to have around. Sad. Don't feel guilty about it, your DH is probably sick to death of it and it's not your fault.

AFM CD 8 and I've been walking a lot lately because the weather's been nice. We're gonna get thunderstorms and then it's gonna cool WAAY down this week. Gives me a chance to get over the soreness!

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo