Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Joy - maybe it was implantation lol or ov bleeding like you suggested though my sister spotted for months after she had ber baby just down to crazy bf hormones etc. Maybe you're in for December twins haha :)

Kat - Oh no the pains don't sound fun at all :/ I do sometimes get a pain like someone has stuck me on the buts with a knife, no idea what causes it though sorry lol!

afm 13dpo - almost there but I am sad to report I have lower back and abdominal pain like AF, this morning in bed I had a 'gush' of CM and thought it was the start of AF but no blood yet.

11 years ago

Elle - No! don't say "sad to report". Those symptoms sound incredibly promising to me! That is exactly what I felt like the first time. I had period-like cramps for a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant and tons of cm that I kept mistaking for af.

Joy - I am glad you understood my description of the pain. Kind of felt like I was little crazy to post it lol. Sorry about the spotting still, but like Elle said ... I figured it was completely common, but yes, I would love for you to have twin girls around Christmas too :) and haha .. I'm pretty sure your mother wouldn't kill you if you had a baby those months. She would probably make an exception for her grandbaby :) and besides, as much as we would like to think otherwise, generally babies come when they like .. not when we like haha.

AFM, I had an active morning today with dd and dh doing church activities preparing for passover evening. Will be a couple of busy days. Church and the baby shower tomorrow and then passover on Tuesday evening. Was so physically active running all around this morning that I didn't really have time to feel that pain I have been feeling again. And now I am feel really good and active, not painful hardly at all. Not sure if that is good or bad but we will see I guess.

Looking especially forward to going to the baby shower tomorrow .. well, looking forward to it and dreading it, as I'm am sure you ladies are familiar with. Mainly happy for dh to "babysit" and let me have a couple hours to myself. It's not often that that happens.

Lots of to you ladies!

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

good morning! this will be short as I am on my phone and its a pain to type and you can't read previous posts lol.

Day 30 - 14dpo has arrived! I awoke this morning still have painful breasts and have so much cm again I expected it to be blood. But as we all know af is sneaky and could well Show up later today or even later this week.

Last night I dreamt I got a bfp, in my dream outside of every public toilet there was a tray of free first response tests ha ha they were smaller than the typical ones I guess to save money. Anyway I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

11 years ago

Good luck, Elle!! Still haven't purchased a test yet? Plan to in the next couple of days?

Went to the baby shower today and had an ok time. I didn't know anyone except my expectant friend so there were a lot of awkward silences but the food was good and of course the clothes and things were adorable and made me baby sick. Poor girl got 3 diaper genies! lol, good thing she has a good sense of humor. And my gift got opened dead last .. no big deal I guess. It was still fun :)

My extra cm has dried up. Tired though and bloated. Busy week. I decided to let Gemma's regular babysitter come with Gemma and I to the mall for a fun shopping day. She is 13 and loves Gemma to pieces so she was thrilled when I offered. So, hopefully Gemma will behave. She woke up this morning crying and basically screamed all morning until we got in the car to go to church. I can only assume that she is still peeved at the weaning. Planning on cutting out my last evening feeding with her completely on Wednesday evening. *sad sigh*

Joy - still spotting?

Lots of to you wonderful ladies!

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kat - sad that you will be done bf-ing sosoon :( And sorry to hear you only had an "ok" time at the baby shower, I know you had said you were really looking forward to it. How was your trip to the mall?
And nope, no more spotting today! (Yay!!)

Elle - Eeek!! As if you're 14dpo and havent tested!! You have some serious will power woman!! LoL!! (Hope your dream is a sign of whats to come!!) I just found 2 hpt in my bathroom cupboard this morning.... wanna make bets that they are gone before my next af arrives?? (Even tho were not even ttc right now and didnt bd very close to O) Haha!!

AFM - Spotting stopped, thank goodness!! Only went on for about 2 days... could've been O bleeding or just crazy bf hormones, who knows.. I am just glad it wasnt af coming far too early!! I am thinking when af shows I am gonna start temping again... I prefer knowing whats going on... at least if I had known I was O-ing maybe the spotting wouldnt have stressed me out as much!!

Hope everyone is doing good!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

kat - how did the trip to the mall go?
joy - I guess we will find out if it was implantation in a couple of weeks lol

afm - cd31, no bleeding yet but have the pains and stuff you get with af. my last cycle was 35 days maybe this will be another long one. I don't know if I will bother buying a test.
I get my progesterone results today so at least I will know if I ovd

11 years ago

well I think this is the start of af. no blood but pink/brown cm when I wipe. so I don't think I will be needing a test after all. its really getting me down every month I release an egg, we have plenty of sex but like clockwork my period comes

11 years ago

progesterone results as in at 41.2 which does show I ovulated. My period has stopped lol it started as brown then went pink. not even half a pad and about three hours and nothing. Its probably waiting for me to go to bed lol! sorry I have posted so much today I am alone and have nobody else to tell

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Grr to af being weird... maybe she wont come full force at all? Grasping at straws but maybe you're preggo and you body just spotted cause thats when af should have been there? lol Let us know how it goes!

AFM - bd'd this am, but still no more spotting! Yay!! Going out with my ds today... gonna compare prices on some baby items we want to get ds for Easter. :) Fun!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

joy, spotting sucks lol I am sure I am not pregnant it will probably just be a slow start to my period ha ha though it would have been nice to have a baby the month before my daughter turns 6.
my bro in law is getting married in June next year I don't want to be pregnant for that

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo