Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 301 Replies | Last Page

AmberHello!

Bahoward... have you taken anymore tests to confirm?

Joy... are you still breastfeeding? Taken any more tests? I hope you have your answer very soon

Afm ... Still bleeding. Hpts. Are still positive and dark. I had some bad cramps this morning with 2 baby carrot sized clots. No cramps all day and bleeding has lightened up. Time is going by soooo slowly. I have been grieving but have to go back to work weds and am afraid I will miscarry at work. If this is going to happen I wish it would happen sooner rather than later.

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Amber

11 years ago

took another test today and it looks neg.
test # 118971

11 years ago

Hey everyone!

Amber- I'm so sorry for all you've been through. That's so rough. Big hugs and prayers your way. Keep us posted.

Elle- how are you feeling? Is the tww driving you crazy yet?

Joy- I hope AF shows soon. I'm sure you are just irregular from breastfeeding.

Bahoward- hmmm. Do you have any pregnancy symptoms?

AFM- still wondering if I'm starting my cycles again . My cervix was high and open for about 5 days. Now its lower again but still open. It may just be open from the birth of ds. I hope this means I ovulated roughly two weeks from that day I bled and that maybe I will have regular cycles.

Sigh... I shouldn't worry so much about my cycles but being irregular before made TTC difficult. And now my husband has to take meds that affect him sexually so that will make TTC number two even more challenging if I'm not regular ..

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

The only symptom I have is really bad indegestion for the past 2 days and today I've got a really bad migraine

11 years ago

Oh and I'm 4 days late

11 years ago

Hi Everyone! I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Victoria. I am 25 DH is 30. We are TTC #2

I was a member of this site for my BFP back in June 2011. I delivered a healthy beautiful son on 2/23/12.

I am breastfeeding my almost 14 month old DS. Going strong and no plans of stopping any time soon!

My cycles returned on 3/10/13. They aren't regular yet so I know this might be a longer TTC process than I would have hoped.

I am currently on CD38 and 5 DPO (if I'm right about my fertility symptoms and the OPK didn't lie.) weird cycle I know.

I have 2 chronic pain conditions and that presents a challenge in many aspects of my life, but I always try to look on the bright side.

Soooo yeah. That's me. :-)

11 years ago

Armywife - I remember you, I am very sorry to read about your two losses :(
Bahoward - Any further hpts?
Pookerdooks - Fingers crossed for cycles starting!
Joy - Still no AF?
Organized chaos - Hi! :)

Afm... err 5dpo today I think, yesterday I had some cramping and nausea but I think it's probably just the Progesterone levels up post ovulation. Get my blood test on Thursday to confirm ovulation but I'm pretty sure I have released an egg or two haha! I just wish we had tried more this month it was my last chance to get pregnant with a baby due before my DD turns 6 :/

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Yay 5 dpo!..... the 2ww takes forever!! lol! Still keeping my FX that you will get your #2 before DD's bday! (And no, still no af for me...)

Victoria - Congrats on DS! :) I remember you from before, glad to have you back! I hear ya on the screwy cycles.... my ds is 4 months old and I have already had 1 af back at the beginning on March.... now I am cd42 and still waiting. lol (and the hpts are all negative) I am breastfeeding though so guessing thats why. I assumed I O'd a few weeks ago as I had spotting for 2 days, but not sure now.

Bahoward - Hmmm, very strange. The first test I would have thought was a definite bfp, but then the one you posted today shows no sign of a second line. Maybe the 1st was an evap?

Aisha - Hey sweetie.... yeah I am chalking it up to breastfeeding hormones. Also wondering if maybe I didnt O when I was spotting. (explain more below) Hopefully you will have regular cycles while ttc #2, I know dh's meds can really mess things up, so at least if you know when you should O it should make things a little easier. Hopefully an af will show soon, tho you are still bfing so who knows! lol xx

Amber - Yep I am still breastfeeding, I am sure thats why my cycles are so weird. I have another FRER hpt here, but not using it cause I am cd42 and pretty sure my cycles are just screwey lol! Sorry to hear about the clotts this am... hopefully with the bleeding slowing down you arent actually loosing the baby. I do know how horrible it is to be in "limbo" so to speak... when I had my 2nd m/c I had spotting, went for an u/s to find no heartbeat and baby was too small... still hoped it was just a mistake and waiting for the m/c to begin.... it took a week. Not pleasant. I really wish you all the best & really hope everything is okay with your lo. (Unfortunately no matter the current status of your baby your hpts would stay positive a while after you m/c) Keeping my that all is well and you will get some good news at the end of the week!

AFM - Starting to wonder about my suspected O date.... had assumed it was O cause it was around my normal time and I had spotting for 2 days, but now I am not so sure. I have had lots of cm the past few days & have been in the mood quite a bit... even dh noticed I was instigating a lot lately. Weird. Who knows!

Ds has had a pretty awesome week... in the past 7 days he has pushed himself up for the first time, rolled over for the first time, slept in his bassinet for the first time, slept throu the night for the first time and now has his first tooth (or teeth... I think there are 2) starting to pop through!! Yikes! Thats a lot of firsts in such a short time! lol!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls!

Pookerdooks... Thank you for the hugs and prayers. Sounds like your cycles are trying to regulate. I imagine its fun trying to figure out your cycle again after conceiving.

Organizedchaos... Welcome back and good luck

Clomidmummy... I hope this month is a lucky one for you and you get your bfp

Joy... I hope your cycle regulates soon too. The whole uncertainty can be maddening. I'm happy for you with all of your fiesta with Logan. They grow fast that's for sure. Enjoy every second!

Afm.. feeling exhausted and depressed today. I had some baaaad cramps lastnight and I thought for sure that was it. The bleeding picked up like I was having af and now of course today it has lightened up again. I just wish I knew what was going to happen. I go back to work tomorrow and I'm working with an energetic 4 yr old with severe autism and I don't want it to happen then as I have to be on my toes with him.
I'm wondering if the progesterone supplements are prolonging the miscarriage. 7 weeks 4 days today and I go back Friday morning at 8 weeks. Blahhh

11 years ago

Joy....... Have to love autocorrect! Fiesta= firsts!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo