Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Well I caved and tested, and what do you know? Bfp! Guess my nausea the past week hasn't been for nothing!

Its a lot sooner than I expected, figured we wouldn't get pg again till we started back on epo and preseed. It took 2 years before we had sucess with ds, I just hope this one goes smoothly! Very nervous but absolutely thrilled!! :)

I really hope this happening so quickly this time does hurt anyone!! I love you all and hope you all have bfps coming very soon!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

OMG Joy! What wonderful news!!!! So happy for you! Hope you'll hang around here as well. You being pg won't hurt anyone! Why should it? This thread is to be happy for each other and help each other when upset for any reason. So stay happy and keep telling us how you're doing!
x Susy

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Joy: AHHH!! So exciting! Congrats! Thrilled for you :) Lots of sticky bean dust being sent your way.

Susy: we are selling our townhouse! we put an offer today on a country colonial in a beautiful neighborhood. fingers crossed!

AFM: I think last night or this morning might be O day. had cramps last night and this morning, and had some diarrhea too (TMI but it felt like a response to hormones, not food or sickness), and been really tired and hungry. Will watch the BBT chart to see what it shows over next few days!

AF due July 25. FX this is the cycle! the kids would be just under 2 years apart. DD was born April 11 (2 weeks early) and the next one would be due April 1 if this cycle works. Probably a March baby. Sending out a lot of positive thoughts to the world right now!

Allison User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Alli - thanks hun! Good luck this cycle!! Happy bding, and FYI. Nothing is tmi here! Haha!

Susy - thanks sweetie :) glad you still want me to stick around.

Elle - how you doing hun?

Afm - don't think things have actually sunk in yet... still doesn't feel real.

xx Joy

Hi everyone

Just read through the posts, good luck to those trying to get their bfp's and congrats to those who have already got them.

I would like to join your group. We have been ttc for about a year but have. If I have a bfn this month I will try charting.

I think I am on cd 22 of a 25 day cycle but think af may be early or may be this is our month?! I just bought some Internet hpt's online but realized today I sent them to my old address! May have to nip to the shop to buy one tomorrow.

I live in Oxford, UK. I am 37 an my partner is 49 but as far as I know at the moment there is no reason to think there should be a problem, probably just not timed BDing right. It is different here in that we don't have regular obgyn visits, Not unless you need to see one at a hospital.

What do byob and ntpt mean?

Anyway good luck and baby dust to you all.

Xxx

10 years ago

a country colonial, sounds great! in what state are you living?

Joy, I still remember the first weeks being pg of dd and they are bizarre. It has to sink in, but that's the beauty of those first weeks. every time you realize that you are pg, it puts a smile on your face

hi firsttimmomma2013 (we really need to shorten your name ), welcome here. At least we're living on the same continent. I'm from Amsterdam. 37 as well. Last August I gave birth to my dd and recently joined this thread again after being away for over a year. So I need to get back into all those abbreviations as well :). Sorry hun, forgot those two byob and ntpt....

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Hi Susy00

Could just call me ftm2013.

Good luck with ttc #2

What is the health care system like in Amsterdam?

I have some cramping and one spotting episode hoping not af but will see.

Xxx

10 years ago

OMG Joy!! I just popped in here to see if the threads were still going, and you are PREGNANT with #2. I am so happy for you

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Mrs. Redknob - thanks! We are beyond thrilled, just praying it sticks!! Congrats on baby boy coming soon! :) Getting anxious yet?

FTM2013 -Welcome & good luck this cycle! Byob is an old joke on here for "bring your own baby". ntnp means "not trying, not preventing" :)

Suzy - Yeah I remember being pg with ds the first week's were a little surreal, but this time I am just floored, and almost trying to remember what I did last time (buying pg calanders/planners, etc) last time I had them all bought ahead of time! Lol I am super excited, and can't wait till we can announce and tell the whole world! Lol and find out the gender!!! I wanna start shopping for this lo already!!

AFM - nothing much new here, having my Grandms 85th bday party here tomorrow so lots of cleaning going on!

xx Joy

Bit anxious and excited Being induced on the 2nd August so only 3 weeks from today

Can't wait to see what you are having! I am going to predict

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo