Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies
My name is Lacey and I am fairly new to this. DH and I started TTC in March 2013 after stopping BCP. AF arrived yesterday in full force. I am 24 and DH will be 28 in July. I started temping/charting last cycle and will continue to do so this cycle. I am also using opks, taking a prenatal vitamin, I just ordered Preseed and Fertile CM. DH is taking a Multivitamin. Neither one of us has children and can't wait to have our own!

I found this forum and hope it is ok that I join?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Heya ladies!

Welcome Lacey! Congrats on ttc #1 for you and dh!! You are more than welcome to join and will soon find that the BYOB ladies are the best and most supportive group you will find around

Allison - Wait, bd'ing can mess up a pap?? *nervous, shifty eyes* Guess it's a good thing I've never had a strange result because I have never heard that before *face palm* Hope things normalize for you so you can get down to business!

Joy - Almost forgot your name! Had to think for a sec lol I hope things normalize for you as well. What a pain to not know exactly what is going on. Are you still temping? If you mentioned it recently, then I must have missed it. Logan's got so much going on right now and I love seeing all of the pics of him on FB

Elle - ss, lady! I can't imagine the frustration that you are going through right now. I think that when things pan out for you (notice, "WHEN", not "if") that you will always appreciate the journey you took to get the result. I know it's impossible to feel that way now, but something will work out for you one way or another. I'm positive!

AFM, out of the danger zone and feeling less sick. My husband is away on a business trip to Florida and I am taking care of my 1 1/2 year old by myself. Fun, fun ... but it is making me appreciate her so much more. Really trying to stay calm and patient with her and take more time out for her during the day since her daddy is gone. He is always the fun one, so it is nice to try to connect with her more in that way while he is gone.

Lots of to all of you wonderful ladies!

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

10 years ago

Lacey, welcome! Make TTC a fun experience, and not stressful! It can really be fun if you let it :)

Popstar: It doesn't 100% mess up your pap, but it can interfere with getting a good sample from your cervix if there is a lot of semen in the way.

AFM: Positive OPK today! BD last 2 nights. Positive OPK is at CD16 for me! shorter cycle for once! usually CD18 is when I get positive OPK.

Allison User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - How ya doing sweetie?

alli - Yay for a positive opk! Happy bding!!

Kat - lol I do the same thinga with peoples names on here sometimes! No I am not still temping... I gave up on that, but now that Logan is getting a little more routine in his sleeping I may start again in a bit. Congrats for reaching the safe zone! Glad to hear the sickness is lifting a bit!

Lacey - Welcome! We're always happy to have new ladies to chat with! :) The ladies on here are awesome, very supportive & informative! Good luck this cycle & congrats on ttc #1 hope it goes well!!

AFM - Still waiting to see if af will show soon or not... hoping I dont have to wait another month to start my next cycle... 2 month cycle and no idea when or if I am o-ing could cause some issues with ttc! Haha! Now that ds is starting to get into a sleeping schedule and waking around the same time I may be able to start charting my bbt again.

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

joy - cd6 and not much going on really just the usual waiting around for some eggs to grow lol. I have started taking new pre natal vitamins and some baby asprin (75mg daily).
Not using opks this month I am just going to listen to the signs of my body ha ha oh and I am going to do a post sex hand stand lol

10 years ago

clomid mommy, to give you a laugh, one of the girls from my birth club calls the post BD stance, the praying mantis position.

Allison User Image

10 years ago

ha ha! I will get my praying mantis position practiced before I injure myself. I am cd8 so I guesstimate I will ovulate on cd16-18 so I think this is my fertile week and a bit time to get busy!

I have been lucky clomid hasn't affected my cm and I have noticed its started to increase. I have terrible hot flashes at night though.

10 years ago

hey where did everybody go? lol How you all doing?

cd11- waiting to be fertile started bding this morning.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sorry been another crazy week!! LoL!

Elle - Happy bding sweetie!! Good luck with the baby asprin, I used that on one of my bfp cycles before!

Alli - LOL praying mantis... too funny!

AFM - I THINK af might be arriving today.... had a fair amount of brownish blood, not that it couldn't just be spotting or blood stained cm or something, but yeah, fingers crossed!! :D If today is cd1 for me then my last cycle was 38 days!! Not too shabby - pre pregnancy my cycles were 30-36 days so 38 isn't too far off!!

Gotta go ds is calling!

xx Joy

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!

I'm not dead! Was out of town for a few weeks. Got back and now I can't get caught up on everything! Doesn't help that ds's sleep schedule is off and I can't get him to go to bed before midnight!

I will try to respond to you all soon!

User Image User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo