Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Elle - Of course I remember you!! How have you been? I am so sorry to hear your still not preggo.... glad you are still keeping at it tho! Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer! Logan is fantastic, he is all I ever could have hoped for! He is getting so big tho, cant believe he is already 3 months old!

AFM - Well remember when I said I had no sign of af coming any time soon? Well I was wrong!! Had some killer cramps on Sunday, then on Wednesday, there she was! Today is super heavy so I am having a lazy day watching movies with my hubby, my baby & the dogs. Feeling a little miffed that I bled for 2 months postpartum and then got af after having only a month off!! Most women who breastfeed get at least 6 months!! LoL! On the plus side, this means dh and I can start ttc whenever we decide.... right now I think we're just gonna ntnp while I figure out what my cycles are like. So I have officially started tracking again. Might even start temping again soon.

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy, I breast fed and still got my period and my sister has been breast feeding her son for over a year and she has regular periods from a few months post partun - guess some of us are just unlucky lol!

Yes I am still trying, I left all the t.t.c sites for a few months I was feeling really down about it all when I thought I was coming to the end of clomid but now knowing I have 6 more months I still have some hope to cling to:-)

cd14. had ewcm and ovary pains but neg opk. Will keep testing

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Glad to hear you are able to do another 6 clomid cycles! Hopefully it wont take that long! Hope you get a +opk soon!!

AFM - still having a lazy day.... think we might do this again tomorrow too!! lol I know we have to go out on Sunday so figure with af here I deserve to be lazy! lol

xx Joy

Got my positive opk this morning :-) it was nice to see the smiley face. Now I need to jump on my husband lol

11 years ago

Elle - Happy Bding!! Hope you get lucky this cycle!! ;)

AFM - Af is tapering off...nice to know my cycles might be semi normal after having Logan. Wed was light, Thurs was med, Frid was heavy, yesterday was med again and today was light. :) Yay!! Tomorrow should be spotting I guess and then gone! Woohoo!!

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx Joy

Hi All.
Emma
30 years old
Have one dd, almost 14 months old.
Dh 35

I am still bf dd about 3 times a day but had at in December and not again until feb 10. So my cycles still seem quite irregular. We were hoping to have kids closer together than not , but as the last was an emergency c-section we were waiting for the 2 year mark for the dr to give us the ok to go for VBAC on the next one.

One month in and already feeling crazy amounts of symptoms. Lol have much more an obsessive personality than I ever thought.

I have never posted much here but I had watched the thread while trying for the last. You ladies are all so upbeat and supportive it makes things so much easier to know we aren't alone out there.

Already saying a big thanks to you all. And baby dust to everyone :D

11 years ago

hi Emma and welcome!

Joy I hope this is the start of your cycles returning

me, I am now. in the two week wait

11 years ago

hi ladies!!

Elle - Yay for the 2ww!! So exciting!! :D (Maybe not to you, but its been a while for me! Hope this is the luck one!)

Emma - Welcome!! Where are you in your cycle right now? You must be coming close to testing time if your last af was Feb10th right? Good luck! :D

Kat - Where did you go? You were on here so much and now you seem to have dissappeared! I'll shoot you a message on fb and let you know there is some chatter going on on here again :)

AFM - Having a lazy day with my dh & ds (first time I am gotten to use that abbreviation! lol) Af is coming to an end... just some spotting today!! Yay!! I am really looking forward to getting to know my schedule again... hope it's a little more regulated than it used to be!

Well baby calls... ttyl!
Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

Yeah, thanks for the message Joy. I had been trying to write everyday but was dancing the solo train while waiting for af to show and got depressed lol.

Elle - Welcome back! I think I remember you too. Your little profile pic looks familiar :) Congrats on the 6 more months of clomid, hope, and your tww!

Emma - Welcome and nice to meet you! At first I read your reply wrong and thought you said your dd was 14 YEARS old .. but then was very confused when you said you had to wait two years to try a VBAC. Re-read it and it all made sense lol. Our dd's are super close in age :) mine is 15 months. I did realize that they made you wait 2 years to try a VBAC. Is that two years until you ttc, or two years before DELIVERING another baby? Awesome that you are hoping for a VBAC for #2!

Joy - We are almost cycle buddies this month! :) How long did your cycles use to last? I am on cd9 now, spotting on cd7 but not 8. My cycles always last a little bit longer though 30 - 34 is pretty normal but has been as short as 28 and as long as 38 lol so, ya never know.

AFM - Like I said, af just left me. Will probably start bding early and just for fun. Just celebrated our 6 year anniversary with dh on Saturday. Two years ago almost exactly we conceived dd, right around our anniversary ... so it would be super cool to get a bfp this cycle and for our kids to be almost exactly 2 years apart. December babies are fun :) Right Joy?

I have three friends who are fully pregnant right now and a baby shower to go to later this month I think. Feeling those pangs and stabs of envy ALL over again!

Lots of to all of you ladies and so happy to hear a little BYOB pick up today

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

yes hopefully this is the start of the thread picking up :-)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo