Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hi all!

Aisha - Welcome back sweetie :) Sorry to hear ds is in a messed up sleep routine! Hopefully he will get back into routine soon :)

AFM - Turns out my spotting yesterday WAS the beginning of af!! Woohoo!! :D (I'll be regretting wanting af soon I am sure!) Today is technically cd1... light flow. Makes my last cycle 39 days, 15 days shorter than the one before that! :) Very happy with that! Hopefully this one will be even shorter and I can get back to a 30 day cycle or so. But even if I have to have 39 days cycles I will be happy if they are somewhat regular! :D

Hope all is well!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

joy: yay for more regular cycles!

AFM, girls, been super busy! having heart palpitations, seems okay, and my thyroid is off. and other weird symptoms! fun week. I O'd on June 1, today is 7dpo. Possibly implanted yesterday, really sharp pains! FX!

Allison User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Alli - Good luck! Hope you're right about implantation!! :D

AFM - Having a lazy day at home today with my family watching the Bourne movies.

Day 3 of AF.... not much to report. lol hoping she leaves soon!

xxJoy

Elle - How you doing hun? Getting in lots of bd?

joy - no :-( we did it a couple of days ago and dh has injured himself down there lol! funny but also frustrating as my ovaries are killing and I am pretty sure I will ovulate tonight/tomorrow

10 years ago

Elle - Aw sorry to hear about the lack of bd! :( ... oh and sorry dh hurt himself!! Haha, but I can imagine how frustrated you must be feeling!

xx Joy

we bd this morning. still have ovary pain and cm so hoping its not too late. did a post sex game stand . .. sort of lol lay on the floor with my legs on the bed

10 years ago

well here is cd18 My ovaries still hurt so I guess I havent ovulated yet. Still taking the low dose asprin, folic acid and pre natal multivitamins. Have also switched my hay fever medication to a pregnancy friendly one. Hopefully this is the month but hell I've said that the last 9 months lol

10 years ago

Elle - Yay glad you got a well times bd in! Wishing you lots of luck & sending loads of baby dust!! :D

AFM - Not much going on here, still waiting for af to take a hike... cd 6 today.

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

hey joy! are you officially. trying for baby number two now?

nothing going on here my ovaries have stopped hurting so I guess 1dpo today.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo