Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 301 Replies | Last Page

It was more difficult to find this thread than last time. Less chatting this time eh? :) Anyway, I need to get into all the abbreviations dpo is day past ovulation right?

Well I just had my period. i am on day 7. No idea when O is due. Tempting to buy an O test but didn't do it.

How;s everyone doing? Anyone also on or around day 7?

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Hmm I definitely need to change my signature....

10 years ago

Hi Susy,

Elle should be around CD 7 too I believe.

Some of the basics for abreviations... Just a refresher for ya
Dpo - days past ovulation
O or Ov - ovulation
Afm - as for me
Tmi - too much info
Af - aunt flo
Lo - little one
Hpt - preg test

That's all I got off the top of my head... Ctp has a list somewhere on here.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

hahahaha thx!

10 years ago

ow dear, it really is quite here. Everyone enjoying a sunny Sunday? :)

Do we need to start a new thread with just a couple of actives?

10 years ago

I will start a new thread when we hit pg 15...

Afm - CD 32 today :) Still no af, and haven't tested yet. Not sure when/if I will.

xx Joy

cd32? and what is your normal cycle? Exciting! Keep my fingers crossed.

afm nothing exciting here. Just work en enjoying the sun. Its FINALLY summer....!

10 years ago

Susy welcome back!

Joy: excited that you are at cd32 and still no AF. like to keep the hope alive!

AFM: away for the last 4 days. got positive OPK today! Been BDing every other day for about a week, and then last night. will BD again tonight! hopefully O tomorrow!

going to a second look at a house we like today so super busy!

Allison User Image

10 years ago

hi Allioak! Good to see you here as well! Exciting news, what kind of house are you looking at? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Alli - Ooo, fun, I love house shopping!! Lol! congrats on you positive opk! Happy bd-ing!!!

Suzy - yep I have long cycles.. pre-pregnancy they were 30-36 days. Since af came back my first cycle was something like 54 days and last one was 39 or 40. So unfortunately being CD 32 means nothing for me. Lol

Xx Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo