Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

So I typed a big long reply yesterday and my phone deleted it (still getting used to this damn smart phone) and I was too lazy and frustrated to type it all out again.

Allioak - So sorry to heat about your presumed chemical :( I wish you luck thiscycle, sending lots of sticky vibes!

Elle - wow awesome progesterone levels!! 10dpo is still early to test, my fingers are crossed for you!! Hope af stays away!!

AFM - CD 21 today... I am assuming I o'd as I have been super frisky lately!! Lol! Assuming I am in the two week wait... symptoms today (as if any of them would be pregnancy induced! Lol!) Are sore belly & pelvis, nausea & an uncharacteristic aversion to a maginum ice cream bar lol! I am reading WAY too much into this!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

Af. Arrived the early hours of this morning like a period ninja

10 years ago

Hey Girls
I haven't posted for a little while as I have been feeling very depressed and stressed out. Yesterday I left work to go home and cry all day I was too emotionally unstable which is VERY unusual for me. I have been having serious bloating (like clothes don't fit) and went to see my doc and they wanted to wait to see if AF shows. She thinks I'm PG but wouldn't do any testing until AF is late or POS HPT. Well yesterday/today AF is due. Last month I had a 12 day LP. She didn't come yesterday @ 12dpo and I just had a little bit of spotting which is really weird for me. Today is 13dpo and still just a little spotting and normally AF comes on FULL force no spotting at all and my temp usually drops the day of, this morning temp is still above cover line. Can anyone look at my chart and see if they have any ideas? I don't know what to think. I am just barely spotting again today. Yesterday it was light pink on the TP and today it was like a brownish color on the TP and no more since. I had a serious talk with DH and we decided that IF AF shows then next cycle I will only temp and take a little break from the OPKs. Trying to de-stress. I haven't tested again and might tomorrow if AF doesn't show. Please help any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks you girls!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Lacey - Sorry to hear you have been so stressed out & emotional lately. I had a look at your latest hpt image, hard to say but I think I see a shadow of a line. Good luck! As for your bbt chart its not on your page, you have to make it public for us to view. :)

Elle - Boo!! :( Stupid af ninja! So sorry sweetie!

AFM - CD 22 I believe... Not sure when/if I o'd, but if I did it should have been between CD 14-18... Making me 4-8 dpo. I am hoping its 8 cause I am having crazy symptoms! Lol! Still really nauseous today & I will be starving then eat 2 bites and be full! Lol If I am still feeling this way by Monday I will test. :)

xx Joy

Lol took an hpt today... It was negative obviously. Don't know why I even tested... Don't even know when/if I o'd.

Where'd everybody go?

Joy: Any feelings on this cycle? How's everything going?

Lacey: this is my first month charting so I'm not really sure. How are things feeling/looking? I hear you on the emotions.

Elle: sorry about AF. BOO.

AFM: Been trying to stay away from thinking about TTC too much. The chemical was emotional for me, and 8 days of bleeding was constant reminder. CD10 now. Hopefully will be Oing next week! We also just accepted an offer on our house and will have to move end of August! And Gabriella is just such a fun handful lately! She had 104 fever too over the weekend, poor baby!

Allison User Image

10 years ago

Took last clomid pill for this awake number eleven!

I only hope and pray in September my doctor will offer a different treatment.

10 years ago

hi girls,
It's been more than 2 years ago since i;ve been on this forum, ttc-ing for number 1 like most of you. My baby girl is now almost 11 months already. time flies!

Now we'd like to ttc for nr 2. And i'd love to chat with you guys again. For those who don't know me, my name is Susy, 37 years old from the Netherlands, Europe, so sorry if my English is not always perfect.

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sorry its been so long!!

Suzy - glad you decided to join! :) Still can't believe your lo is already almost a year!!

Elle - fingers are crossed for you hun!

Alli - not sure about this cycle... I have mixed feelings. The nausea is the only thing making me think I might be, but I doubt it. Lol

AFM - CD 30 today, af could be here any time now. Not entirely sure when to expect here since my last two cycles were so strange. Tempted to test but only have a frer and don't wanna waste it.

xx Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo