Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Ah so nice to type a reply with TWO hands!!! LoL! Usually when I reply ds is on my lap trying to "help" me type! Hehe, adorable, but makes for a very slow response process! ;)

Aisha - that would be super exciting if you were O-ing regularly!!! Imagine, being able to PLAN things according to that? (lol what a foreign concept, hey? haha!) Hope your week is going well, any exciting plans this weekend? (hopefully nothing that involves inlaws!)

m2b3 - So glad you're enjoying the thread! I have been chatting on here since the very first one like 2 or 3 years ago!! (yikes!) I am so happy to have it back up and running and actually have ladies chatting on here again.... was pretty quiet for a while!
As for your o pains.... I believe the dull cramping you were speaking about usually happens the day of ovulation, but as with everything it is different for everyone so hard to say! Good luck!! Oh! and fyi, nothing is tmi on this thread! LoL!

AFM - Had such an awesome day so far today! (Doesnt hurt that af and all her irritating symptoms have officially left the building!! Woohoo!!) Went out as a family to a little garage sale at the elementry school down the street (its put on by the grade 5/6 kids) didnt buy anything, but walked around and visited with some people we know that work at the school. Then ds and I walked to my Grandparents house for a visit, then came home to find dh had assembled our new bbq and set it up out back (looks awesome!) AND he moved a bunch of patio stones we had piled up that needed to be put away! Sweet!! Now I just need to get outside to do some gardening and put out my summer lawn/garden decorations, and set up the patio furniture! :) So excited!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy - woohoo for AF finally showing up but sorry to see you've had loads of cramps :( Turning 30? how do you feel about it? I never used to care about my age but now I am getting older it freaks me out more lol!
Pookerdooks - The OPKs sound like a good idea to me to help you out a bit :) From using them the last few cycles I have found out I ov around day 16/18 but I concieved my DD on cd10 haha my eggs getting sooo lazy
Organizedchaos - Fingers crossed for high fertility readings!
Momtobeof3 - maybe the pain/pressure was from the egg popping out? Lol I dunno I only really get pains leading up to ovulation. Maybe it's your body making lots of lining after 7 years on the pill? Good luck :)

AFM - CD13 the Ovaries are in action lol I woke up with the usual 'glass ovary' pain I have evry Clomid cycle, its usually here about 3 days and I guess it stops the day I OV so the time for BDing is finally upon us! :)

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Back to a one handed type... ds is sleeping on my other arm so I apologize in advance or any typos!

Elle - I actually feel pretty good about turning 30.... I dont feel that old, & I am pretty much where I want to be in my life so I am good with it :) Used to freak me out that I was over 25 but Im over it. lol. Need to find some older friends tho.... almost all the couples we hang out with are younger! lol!! Happy bding!! Sending tons of babydust your way!

AFM - af is gone (yay) & I went out to the dollar store today & bought 6 opks & 2 hpts, so might use them this cycle so I know whats going on. :)

xx Joy

joy - I only have 2 digital OPKs left :/ but I am pleased to have only used 1 box of 7 tests for 3 cycles lol! Resisted buying any HPT's after last months let down.
How has your day been? I have been running errands and made a chocolate orange marble cake :)

AFM/TTC - cd14, I had really jelly/egg white CM last night and this morning. My ovaries still ache will do a OPK tomorrow and hopefully again.

Baby Jay #2 take 9 is a go-go! lol

11 years ago

Elle - Mmmm chocolate orange marble cake! Sounds yummy! I actually made a chocolate fudge cake today! haha! Gonna make some death by chocolate for my bbq on sat (choc cake/choc pudding/cool whip/skor bites) Mmm!

Had a pretty nice day, visited with my Grandparents, shopped with my Mom, had my parents for a bbq and got to eat outside for the first time this year,watched come tv and baked :) Fun, fun!

Tomorrow is gym and cleaning.... boo! lol!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Happy bding Elle!

xx Joy

Hi ladies!

I really need to sleep but wanted to jump on here briefly!

Joy- yay for AF being gone! Funny a week ago I cheered because she came lol

Elle- woohoo! Glad you got some good bd in! Sounds lie high fertility to me! Are you going to do an opk?

Afm- I've had some dull pressure in my pelvis but it could be digestive. I'm hoping maybe this is o coming! My cervix seemed a bit higher today but opk was still negative. But aren't those only positive 12-24 hours before o anyway? We haven't bded though this week. Back in the fall I fell down a flight of wooden stairs while carrying ds and naturally I braced to protect him but my back has hurt on and off since. The other day I was scrubbing my floor and pop! Any movent hurts now so bd is out of the question for now. Oh well... I'm lucky dh is a pain/spine doc! Getting an MRI in the morning then he will give me an epidural if I have a herniated disc or something lime that.

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

morning! I am off to work any minute just dropping by to say we baby danced yesterday with negative opk and baby danced this morning and got my positive opk

hoping to get more action tomorrow and maybe Sunday too try and seal the deal ha ha that egg is going nowhere without running into a sperm this month!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Yay for some good bding!! :D Sounds like it was well timed too!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Hope you get some more in in the next couple days!! Good luck!!

Aisha - Haha, yeah, crazy isnt it? Excited to see af then right after she came I was hoping she would leave!! LoL! Wonder what my cycle will be like this time around.... I'm just glad that I wont have af for my bday for the first time in years! (well aside from last year of course! haha)

AFM - Heading to the gym with my Mom this morning, then coming home to get some housework done.... need to vacuum, dust, do some laundry, etc etc etc... the list never ends!

I am actually a little mad at my friends right now... turning 30 and I invited 10-12 people for my bbq tomorrow and only 4 have gotten back to me as to weather or not they are coming. Seriously? So irritating. I dont know why I bother. Whatever.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a great day!
xx Joy

here goes the two week wait!

11 years ago

good evening! its been a horrible cold wet day today, its mid may and we still have our central heating on :-(

how is everyone?

not much to support for me, 1dpo 13 days to go lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo