Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

271 - 280 of 412 Replies | Last Page

@shay. I totally see a line on your gallery. Do you know how many DPOs you are or when your period is due? Pray this is it for you.

AFM. Last night we had corn on the cob. The next day, the corn gets me loose (sorry tmi). But this morning, I was more constipated with the corn. So, that is a new one for me. No cramping, pinching or anything like that and cm is still lotiony with a stringy effect to it but not a lot of cm. I took a look at my symptoms with my last pregnancy and I dried up around this time. I did try to humour myself and took an expired strip; which was stark white but I am roughly 9-10dpo. I only have two FRERs and a few digitals. Holding off using my good ones until next week.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

@dragonfly thanks! I do not know what dpo I am as we are not really tracking just doing blood work to make sure I O’ed.
I hope your symptoms are a good sign for you!! They sound promising!

User image

2 years ago

@shay. Thank you. Hope you get good news soon.

AFM. I'm almost starting to think that I may be out as I checked my cervix and it is quite low and slightly hard. Just unsure if it is open or closed; I seem to think it may be closed but I know nothing about my cervix as I don't like to check it when I was pregnant with my other three. Also having some slight cervix pain and a full feeling in my tummy near my belly button. Not much other than that.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: you may not be out. The day before my bfp my cervix was low and firm!It's still low and about medium as far as firmness goes and I'm gonna be 8 weeks on Monday. So that's definitely not a sign of whether you are pregnant. I wish you best of luck as you get closer to the day af is due!

2 years ago

@southern. Thanks for giving me some hope. I need to be patient and not be obsessed with symptom spotting as I never did with my first pregnancy and just let nature run its course and just hope that AF doesn't show.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: you're welcome. It's hard not to symptom spot when you want something so much. Hang in there! Just a few more days, right?

2 years ago

@southern. CTP has it marked due in three days (July 20) and the app that i use to log everything has it marked due in four days (July 21; CD28) with me starting CD1 on July 22. Hope that makes sense lol.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: I always found CTP tracking way off after my first few cycles were really wonky due to coming off birth control. And anytime I had to manually mark O it wouldn't use those stats (kinda dumb). So it never adjusted my luteal properly and was always messed up. Go with the date that's further away to be on the safe side is what I always went with.

2 years ago

@southern. That's what I found when tracking ovulation that it doesn't adjust properly. I'm thinking of using a First Response digital test tomorrow and see what happens. I'm anxious but I don't want to get my hopes up if it says "no". I have been feeling a bit light headed today.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: I took my test 3 days before af with the regular line test and then the digital in the afternoon was positive. So it's very possible if you'll be 3 days before af is due that you could easily get a +! But my sister is one who has to be 2 weeks late to get a + at all! So don't be discouraged if it's negative!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo