Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 412 Replies | Last Page

@southern. Thank you. I just checked cervix and it is low but definately closed and thick creamy cm. That must have been very nerve wracking for her having to wait that long. I would have gone crazy waiting lol.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: with her latest that was recently born she actually had no clue as they'd stopped trying after a miscarriage. With my first nephew yeah she was like 6 weeks. It was crazy. He was sorta an accident lol. With the one she lost she was trying and yeah, it was awful for her to get negative after negative til 6 weeks almost. I felt bad for her.

2 years ago

@southern. My best friend, she was two weeks behind me with my last pregnancy, then she miscarried, which broke both of our hearts and she tgen stopped talking to me. I gave her space to greive and then she messaged me stating she was pregnant again and had a baby boy a few weeks ago. On the other hand, I'm really anxious to test as it wasn't planned and so unexpected. I did some checking and not sure how it is possible, but my husbands dad and mom had four kids (girl, boy, boy, girl). We have girl, boy, boy. All seem to be around the same age. My husband is the third child and he was 6 months old when his mom got pregnant with his sister. My son will be 6 months on July 21. Is that a coincidence? Will update in the morning.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

With three days before my expected AF, it was too good to be true. Could it be that I tested to early and not a lot of HCG? I'm not really bummed as the risk is low using the pullout method. Having some slight cramping but that happened the same as last month. AF is due on Thursday.

Just looked at the package it came in and the expiry date was April 2021. When I took it out, it still showed the clock. Ladies, what are your thoughts?

user submitted image

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

So, I attached the three days where implantation can occur. July 7 is CTP, and July 8 is my suspected O and then the day after. Just wondering if maybe I tested too early. Had left ovary pain, minor cramps and my cm is watery and a bit creamy still. Cervix is now high and slightly closed, which happened last cycle too. I am extremly bitchy (sorry) and been like that since ovulation. Period due July 22.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Well, this is a first for me. Just started spotting/bleeding. Not sure if it is IB or AF as I never had it before with my other pregnancies. Cervix is high and open, which was different from when I checked it this morning. Also feel like a start of a small UTI is starting. I guess the yeast infection took a toll on my cycle. Feeling slightly bummed out.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly: looking those charts its totally possible it could be too early for testing.
Keep us updated on how things go today. Im keeping my fingers crossed its IB for you. I really hope this is your month.

2 years ago

@melerinn. Thank you. I hope so too but I think it just may be my body going back to normal as I don't have the high sense in smell. I keep replaying my aunts comment from my dream over and over in my head hoping it will come true. I never experienced IB so have no idea what color to look for. I read that with AF that the cramps are worse than IB, and I don't think I have any cramping. I will keep you all updated.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly: it's possible it's too early. For IB, it's usually light pink, sometimes brown like old blood. Rarely is it bright red like af. It is usually just a little bit of spotting and usually no cramps. The slight cramping I felt after my bfp felt more like gas/a full bladder than cramping.

2 years ago

@southern. Thank you, I'm pretty sure then that it's AF as it picked up a bit. That's alright. It will happen when it happens.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo