Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 412 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry love . Big hugs going your way!

2 years ago • Post starter

Temp dropped again today. Monitor predicts the end of my cycle in two days. I’m feeling pretty discouraged, and I’ll have to get through Saturday’s baby shower. I’m wondering if I should talk to my dr.

2 years ago

Miam - I've been on the up and up. I lost 53.2 pounds so far and feeling pretty good. Dh and I dtd today and we're still at the if it happens, happens point because trying purposely is just taking the fun out of dtd..
O day is in about 4 days and today Ive felt lots of twinges.

User image

2 years ago

Hberry- congratulations that is amazing! Lots of hard work I bet.
Fingers crossed for you.

AFM- 7dpo I had a slight temp drop this morning. I have been having some cramps and tons of pinches and pokes for the last 2 days. Really hoping it's a good sign, but really don't want want to get my hopes up.

Where is everyone else at?

Waiting for AF. Being sick last month caused me to ovulate wayyy later. Not sure when exactly. Thinking about calling my clinic and going ahead with an IUI this month. I was gonna wait because we got Vacation x 2 in June.

Mill

2 years ago

Millbarnett-I feel silly asking this but what is IUI?

Hi ladies. Have been MIA for a while. Not much to update with here. I'm around 2 dpo so far. I started usin ashwagandha like a week and a half ago and are starting to feel much better. I'm kind of surprised at how much it has helped me in the short time I've used it. Now I'll keep my fingers crossed it may help with getting pregnant too. If not, then I have already ordered some more and also maca root combined with rose root. Me and my husband have decided that if we haven't gotten pregnant after the summer, then it's time to seek some help.

User image

2 years ago • Edited

@ Miam, it's an Intrauterine insemination. I live in the Midwest and an IUI generally runs about $800 for everything. Cycle is with clomid. Then a ultrasound of the follicles, then the Insemination. The literally take hubby's sperm, wash it, and take the sample and use a catheter to put it directly in the uterus. Giving swimmers a better chance not having to go through the cervix. Also, the sample is all the best swimmers. Only the progressive mobile ones!

Mill

2 years ago

Pandorica- that sounds promising for you.

Millbarnett- wow that's cool kinda expensive but thats makes sense for all they have to do.
with whatever you choose.

AFM- 9dpo I had another rise in temps not a whole lot but really praying the the temp dip at 7dpo was implantation. I have had a few symptoms here and there but dont really want to get too excited. I might test tomorrow but just depends on what time I wake up.

Good luck, ladies! It sounds like there’s a lot of positivity this month!
AF started for me in the early hours of Thursday morning- three days early. Cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I’m not using soy isoflavons this month, so not sure what my body is going to do. I also got ashwaganda! I’m hoping it helps. I was taking it when I conceived my daughter, so I’m hoping it helps this time too.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo