Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 412 Replies | Last Page

14 dpo for me. Af is due today and usually if have started spotting the night before and it'd be here first thing this morning. Nothing! So, nrvous and hopeful I tested with a first response. NOTHING. Not even a shadow! It's not unheard of to get a negative when af is due then a positive after you're late. But that doesn't make it any less discouraging. I have no idea which way this is gonna go. Sigh.

2 years ago

@Southernmama- I'm sorry I feel you.

AFM- I'm 13dpo my temp dropped dramatically this morning pretty sure AF is on her way. I did temp 2 hours before normal time but I don't think that would have made that much of a difference. I thought I saw a shadow line on my test yesterday. I guess that was just wishful thinking. This cycle was weird totally not the normal symptoms so I kinda got my hopes up.

2 years ago • Post starter

@Miam - Sorry to hear af seems to be on her way.

As for me, I'm cd 14 and got a + OPK today. Just like the last 3 previous cycles I got my first + OPK at cd 14. They have also gotten just a few days shorter. Last year they were between 30-32 days and now they're between 27-29 days. So even if we haven't gotten pregnant yet, I still feel positive about the fact it seems like my body's back to normal since stopping BC in august last year. So at least something's positive, even if it isn't a hpt.

User image

2 years ago

CD 15 and my ovaries feels so sore. I usually get a little bit sore in my lower abdomen as ovulation occurs. But this time I'm much more sore than I normally am. Let's hope that's a good sign.

User image

2 years ago

Well, guess my count was off or something. Started in the middle of the night. Cramping something fierce this morning too.

2 years ago

@southernmama I'm sorry. Im in the same boat.
Pretty sure I'm going to start at any moment. Second day of low temps, and feeling yucky not to mention today is 14dpo. So not looking like a positive over here. However my sister-in-law will be here for Easter so atleast I can drink if I want to.

Miam: I had wine last night. I was like screw it I'm drinking haha.

2 years ago

I went for an appointment the other day. Cd 1 was yesterday. Nurse called in Appointment for clomid, but this new Dr. Will only give me 50 MG this time. Will go in CD 11 for follicle check. Will be doing an IUI this cycle. Hoping for a miracle and a BFP first try. It'll be a little spendy. We are self pay, and Out of pocket will be about $800 total. So we shall see how this cycle goes!

Mill

2 years ago

@millbarnett omg I'm sorry thats crazy. I really hope you get you BFP this time.

@southern mama. Girl I get it.

Well the witch got me. No suprise but still sucks!!. Ugh. Alright might be quite for a few weeks. I usually ovulate cd 18-21 so we will see.
Good luck everyone!!

Oh results came back, he needs to go back to do another test as there were no swimmers in his sample not looking too great but trying to keep positive...it’s answers we wanted so hopefully won’t be going crazy with the why’s for too much longer

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo