Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

341 - 350 of 412 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly I'm feeling pretty good today. I get minor dizzy spells and I'm going to the bathroom ALL THE TIME, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 years ago

Punk: do your dizzy spells kind of feel like vertigo? I had that really bad at about 5 weeks pregnant. I almost had to go to the same day eval clinic for obgyn my hospital has it got so bad one day. Like I'd be sitting up on the hotel bed and the room would just spin.

2 years ago

@southern No, it's not that bad. Just enough that I notice but not too the point I think 'i need to sit down'.

2 years ago

Well, now I'm worried. I had my phone appointment with the nurse to do my intake and to set up my appointments and they had me do the hcg blood test. They just called me and said it's almost negative. (hcg level 9 miu/ml). I even used the other clear blue digital test this morning and it still said pregnant. But I'm also not so tired today....and my temperature dropped to 97.5.

So I'm officially freaking out now and have to wait a week to retest.

I'm just going to go cry now.

2 years ago

@punk. Awe, try to hang in there and I know it's easier said tgan done. Your blood test could mean different things. It may show a low count because you are really early in your pregnancy. Or the worst case scenario is the CB shows "pregnant" because there was HCG in your system. Do you have any FRERs that you could take for the time being? I don't know much about BBT as I never took mine when I was pregnant with my other pregnancies. I'm praying this baby sticks and is healthy. Stay strong.

AFM. Still noticing lots of ewcm, cramping and some heaviness in the ovaries. Just wish that I was temping so I can take the guess work out of things. On to the dreadful tww lol.

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon and is about to ovulate. Go catch that egg.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Punk: That doesn't sound right. A clear blue digital test requires 25 hcg to read positive. Often times a woman has a positive urine home test and their blood hcg isn't quite there yet. The fact that you have over 5 hcg means you're pregnant. Take heart in that! I'm shocked they're not wanting you back in in 48-72 hours to see if your hcg doubles as it should. I would be calling and telling them to check your levels 48-72 hours after the first draw!

2 years ago

My temp stayed low. I'm at 97.21 and my boobs are no longer sore.

This is probably a chemical.

Edit: My cervix has dropped low, is hard, and I've started spotting. I called the nurse and I have to wait for them to get into the office to be seen.

2 years ago • Edited

@punk. I'm truely sorry. Was praying for some good news this morning. Take some time for yourself.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

I'm just laying in bed waiting for the doctors office to call me. I'm hoping for the best, but at th same time...just expecting a repeat of last year.

2 years ago

Punk: I'm so sorry hon. I know it hurts. I had 4 before I conceived my daughter and they won't even count them because they were "unconfirmed" by a doctor. I also had one before my bfp this time. I had to tell myself "it means you can get pregnant" just to get past it. It was really hard. *Hug* if you need to talk please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo