Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 412 Replies | Last Page

I expected to wake up to a full flow, but nothing.. So I took one of my digital and to no surprise it said 'not pregnant'. But af showed up just a few minutes ago. I think I'm going to start temping again just to have a much better overview of the exact day I ovulate. Since i use a mouth guard when I sleep I can't temp orally anymore, so I'll try temping vaginally this time around. I'll start temping as soon as af is over.

User image

2 years ago

@ pandorica- I'm sorry love. Thats stinks. I temp vaginally also cause of my kiddo sometimes still sleeps in my bed. Remember you still need to take it around the same time.

Good luck!!

Also ladies just in case I can't get on here for a while. I am going to change this board to
TTC babies for 2022. Unless there is a better idea. ?

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago • Post starter

@pandorica. Truely sorry. Hoping next cycle is the one

@miam. How are you feeling. Maybe appoint someone to create a new post to keep things going?

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thank you. Yeah, I remember. Even though it's been a few months since I temped last time I have done it for so long that's one thing I clearly remember.

Sounds good with TTC babies for 2022.

User image

2 years ago

Pandorica: darn, so sorry af got you.

Afm: 5dpo (ish). Nothing to really say besides that. I'm not too hopeful considering how stressful things were this month. All my tests are in one of our suitcases and I'd have to dig them out so it'll make it hard for me to test early. Probably for the best. I'll know in about 9 or 10 days I suppose.

2 years ago

Cd2 for me. Every time I hit 3 days late AF shows.

User image

2 years ago • Edited

My charts finally gave me an O day- though Ava gave me one day and Fertility Friend says it was the day after that. I’m going with Ava, though, based on my OPKs. Still weird temps this month, and not feeling optimistic. Just looking forward to AF starting on Friday so I can get it over with. Bloated, my back hurts, sore boobs…. Just want it over already.

2 years ago

Vintage: I hope af stays away and you get two lines! But, if not I'm sorry!

Hberry: I think your luteal may be longer than your app or whatever you use is telling you. That may be why you're getting to 3 days past the predicted starting date and then starting. Especially if it's consistently happening.

Afm: 6 dpo today. Not really paying attention to more than that. Just playing video games and counting down to our trip to Disney and Universal Studios!

2 years ago • Edited

My new lucky charms arrived today, two necklace pendants displaying the fertility god and goddess in norse mythology - frey and freya. Or Frej and Freja as they're spelled here. I figured it can't hurt, you know. Currently cd 4 and I'm waiting for af to be over so that I can start temp.

User image

2 years ago

9 dpo for me today. Despite not wanting to symptom spot it's hard to ignore my boobs being sore. I thought about testing for a brief moment this morning. Decided I should wait since it's still early and since I don't have a first response and only have less sensitive ones.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo