Late and negative tests..
Ok ladies I dont know if I am just grasping for straws here or what. I have to tell my little story so maybe it will make more sense.
I had my son via csection may of 2017. I got my first cycle in November. Since then my cycles went like this 45, 42, 42, 39, 31. I can only assume they were so far apart because I was breast feeding. I stopped when my son was 11 months I feel that's way my cycles were going back to normal. So now according to here I am 2 days late and my period tracker 4 days late.
That is because they are taking the average of my last few cycles. So instead of my cycle being 31 days I'm an now on 44 day cycle. I tested the other day with a dollar store cheapie but it was negative. What do you all think has this happened to anyone and still ended up pregnant or do you think something is going on. Ugh so confused trying not to stress. TIA for the help!
0 Replies • 5 years ago
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...