Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Cd8 here....been cramping period style cramps today and yesterday...not quite sure what that’s all about! Month 29ttc #2 ...it’s been a long haul....*sigh*

2 years ago

@amystone- I'm sorry I understand stand ttc for a long period of time too well!

2 years ago • Post starter

CD 13 and the OPK is almost positive. And of course my husband works, so a quickie is all we have time for. It seems like recently he always works when I ovulate. Thank goodness he has almost the entire summer off (vacation). So if I doesn't get pregnant until then, which I highly doubt, then at least we'll have better changes during summer.

User image

2 years ago

@pandorica - glad you found us..
Dang girl I really feel ya on that. I felt the same way with my hubby. Everytime we should BD I felt like he would stay out late or have an excuse for not wanting to. Its exhausting. Im excited you hubby will be home this summer for you, but hopefully you won't have to wait that long..

AFM- 12 dpo. I haven't had any symptoms like I usually do. Yesterday I woke up and my temp dropped definitely thought I was out. But rose back up again. Just concerned its not high enough. I guess I just have to wait and see. Really praying for a BFP this month. Hubby and I have been TTC for 3 years. Off and on but more on then off. Ugh. I really don't want to go to the doctor.

I went for blood tests last feb, all came back normal, oh only got around to doing his Friday just gone....obviously the pandemic has not helped matters and the lockdown restrictions we have had here in the U.K...but he has done it finally....he needs to speak to the dr on Monday about his results....we’ve discussed this on numerous occasions as I think there has been some change to his “flow” he was I hospital a year and a bit ago an my gut tells me this has got something to do with it all...not sure what/how we will move forward on things if the dr says the worst...we have one child together already and am extremely grateful, proud that we have but yearn for a brother/sister to complete our family...we will just have to see....conscious we are not getting any younger too!

2 years ago

@ amysyone- well I'm glad your good. Hopefully your hubby gets good results too. I understand wanting to complete your family. I feel like every child should have a sibling but thats just me. If it doesn't happen for us yes I will be sad but extreamly greatful for my kiddo.

With teaching and my oldest turning 13 Friday we have been super busy and I haven’t been on. Just realized we have the new group. This is the second month TTC for 3rd but first month he is home for whole fertile window! Got my peak for ovulation today! We dtd last night and then will the next 3 days. Hope that will be enough lol good luck and baby dust to everyone!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

2 years ago

@Miam - Yeah, it sure sucks. If he worked regular hours like me, then it wouldn't be a problem. But since he works night shifts 1½ hour drive away, well it's impossible to bd.

User image

2 years ago

Welcome back -kkmom2

@pandorica yeah that plain sucks! I'm sorry

14 dpo for me. Af is due today and usually if have started spotting the night before and it'd be here first thing this morning. Nothing! So, nrvous and hopeful I tested with a first response. NOTHING. Not even a shadow! It's not unheard of to get a negative when af is due then a positive after you're late. But that doesn't make it any less discouraging. I have no idea which way this is gonna go. Sigh.

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo