Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Miam- it's just drinking herbal life shakes and walking. Also eating more lean meats these days and fruits and veggies. Waiting to weigh in because I fell ill after my nephew's birthday party yesterday

User image

2 years ago

Hberry- that's great!. Sorry you don't feel well.

2 years ago • Post starter

I'm 11dpo my temps have been off for the last 2 days (taking at different times). I was feeling a little sick in the morning now nothing my pelvic area has lots of aches and pains today hoping its a good sign. don't want to get my hopes up tired of being let down.

How was everyone's weekend?

Hi gals, I got my bfp last week. After 8 months of trying for #2. I used conception friendly lubricant, clearblue digital ovulation kit with fmu. We had sex the night I got the high fertility result, and in the morning when I got peak fertility two days later. No symptoms other than missed period so far.

TTC #2

2 years ago

Good luck, Miam! Sounds really hopeful!

2 years ago

Hi
Can I join
Im 9dpo at the moment I do have some symptoms my boobs are sore, I feel sick sometimes, some cramping too
Fingers crossed ????

2 years ago

russian-

Vintage- thanks girl.

Sarah- welcome

AFM- 12dpo I wasn't going to test this morning unless I had a temp rise. It did this morning now the real question is will it fall tomorrow?. 13dpo is usually when it falls for me. I pray that it doesn't
I want to say I'm not obsessing but who am I kidding. All my dip strips are gone, and I had to go buy more tests yesterday. I have been testing since 8dpo I swear on 10 and 11 I seen a vvfaint on my internet cheapies so went and got a 6day sooner I tested yesterday thought maybe I seen something. Test this morning since I seen the temp rise. I see a line you know the kind you don't have to stand on your head under the light to see. Lol. I still don't want to get my hopes up I know these things get indents all the time. !

2 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Miam: I took a look at the FRER on your profile and I see it! It looks like mine from last month (which was definitely a chemical alas as I continued to have a faint line for another day or so as well as a bit of morning sickness before the hormone finally faded out of my system- sniffle). Hopefully your temp stays up and that gets darker and isn't just a trick of the light!

2 years ago

Southernmama - thanks girls I really hope so too. That would be a good mothers day present. Still don't want to get my hopes up. I have 1 more FRER im going to try to hold to 14dpo but no promises lol

Miam I see a line, fingers crossed for progression

TTC #2

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo