Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly: fingers crossed for implantation bleeding! But if AF gets you, sorry.

2 years ago

@southern. Thanks girl. Today has been really weird for me. I have excess thirst, peeing lots (probably by too much water consumption), heartburn, heart palpatations and mild uterine cramping. Spotting started around 9am and so far there is no blood on my pad. I do a toilet paper check and there is not a whole lot of blood and it's not a really bright red; more like if you cut your finger. The only odd thing is I have a strange case to smelling it and honestly, there is no smell at all. Does implantation bleed have a smell or no? Just thought I'd add that I was sitting down, leaning over and I felt some flutters near my left belly button. Is my mind playing tricks on me or am i actually pregnant?

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly: I really hope its implantation bleeding. Mine with this current BFP was a light pink only when I wiped and lasted a day and I didn't notice any smell. Although I didn't actively check. Keep us posted today how it goes.

Afm im doing well. Battling alot of morning sickness. So much more (and earlier) than with my first pregnancy. Fingers crossed its only a good sign. I get bloods back tomorrow and hopefully can look at booking in the first ultrasound for a couple of weeks time. We are in lockdown at the moment so everything is such a slow process.

2 years ago

Dragonfly: it sounds pretty promising as implantation bleeding! And it's about the right time too!

2 years ago

@melerinn and southern. Thank you. I hope you are right but it really isn't pink, more red, nothing like my other periods as well. I will post a picture when I can. I remember with my last cycle, I started spotting around supper time and by the end of the night is when I finally noticed it on the pad. So roughly 5 hours.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Spotting got heavier so looks like I'm out this month. Do I mark yesterday as CD1 or today? Going to start taking the Maca and hope it resets my hormones. Good luck to everyone who is gearing up to ovulate or testing soon.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: I'm so sorry AF got you. Hope you are doing okay. I'd normally mark yesterday (first day of spotting/bleeding) as Cd1 if I were in your place but im not sure if thats correct. Thats just me.
Good luck for this month hun!

2 years ago

@melerinn. I'm doing good actually. I knew there was a slim chance of conceiving. Yes, I marked yesterday as AF. Who knows what this month will bring. Just started taking Maca and will see how that goes.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Hello ladies. I was just here a year ago. Sadly, I lost my son at 3 months of age. My fiancé and I are so heartbroken we decide to try again. I got my iud taken out at 3 months postpartum. We did the deed the same night and started to bleed the next day. Is that normal? It feels like my period.

2 years ago

@lovely. I am so sorry for your loss and I can't imagine what you and your fiancé are going through. I'm always scared to ask mothers how; but was it caused by SIDS? That always scares me a lot and it's the not knowing that scares me. I'm no expert but in my opinion, please grieve the loss of your son before fully trying. Maybe the period was caused by the lack of hormones the iud was causing and that maybe next month you can try again.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo