Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly: darn! I'm sorry girl! I was rooting for you big time!

2 years ago

@southern. Thanks girl. I'm not upset. If I would have gotten pregnant my EDD would of been March 30; a day before my daughters and I don't think that would go over real well. This cycle would be a couple days before my moms birthday.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: So sorry about that lovely. Im bummed out for you. Here's hoping for the next cycle, maybe with the EDD being more favourable it will be a perfect chance for you to catch the egg. Im cheering you on!

2 years ago

@melerinn. Thank you. My memory may be short, but I hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: Thank you, currently 3dpo or 4dpo. Obviously nothing to report, just trying to keep busy.
I hope next month is the month of BFPs for alot of us on here!

2 years ago

Dragonfly: sorry AF showed up. Hope your next cycle is your lucky one!!

AFM: I have no clue what dpo I am as I can’t really do temps with our little man waking me up in the middle of the night. The test I took this morning looked like it might have a faint line but I am thinking it is an indent. So hard to tell with the FRERs lately. Still no sign of AF but who knows when she should start. My last cycle I only got because I took Provera to jumpstart it and then Clomid to make me ovulate. So I have no clue how long my cycle should be. No real pms symptoms or signs of AF. Just a tiny bit of sharper pains here and there this evening. Reminds me more of what I felt with little man after I knew I was pregnant. So hard to tell!!!

Good luck ladies!!

User image

2 years ago

ShayGosney: I hope this is it for you. I had a look at your photo and I can definitely see a line too. Do you plan on testing again soon? I hope the line progresses for you and isn't an indent. Baby dust!

2 years ago

Dragonfly: since I don’t know when my cycle should start, I am going to wait till Saturday to test again. If AF doesn’t show before then there is a really good chance I am pregnant. Definitely would be shocking if it worked out this month as it is our first month trying for #2 and it took us 20 months with our first one.

User image

2 years ago

Well ladies looks like AF may be showing up. According to here my cycle should start tomorrow and I am pretty sure I saw a little brown color this afternoon. It was a little too good to be true to only have one cycle. I know I am not completely out just yet but I am not holding my breath right now.

Good luck ladies!! I will be starting my second cycle with Clomid once it fully starts.

User image

2 years ago

Shaygosney: how are you today? Did AF show. I hope it was IB and you're surprised with your BFP.

How's everyone else going?

Asfm: 7 or 8dpo currently. Woke up with a stuffy and bloody nose and I've had chills all day. Very unusual for me, I thought I must be getting sick but it hasn't progressed. The chills just come and go. Hope it doesn't affect implantation...

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo