Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly: it's killed me all day to not say a word. I had to keep myself busy or out of the house all day just so I didn't blurt it out! I really hope you get a + yourself. Fingers crossed and baby dust!

2 years ago

Oh my goodness Southern, I’m so happy for you!! Wonderful news!! Good luck tomorrow!

2 years ago

Southern - Yay!! Congrats!

User image

2 years ago

Vintage: thanks! I had really set it in my head I wasn't gonna get it this month because I mean, it's easier than hoping and seeing that stark white. I have about 2.5 hours before hubby will be up and I can give him his cards and "gift".

Pandorica: thanks hon! I can't wait for you to get yours as well!

2 years ago

Congrats Southern! That is a strong positive!
Afm Im CD10. Dtd last night and I'm hoping to do more this cycle. Hubby brought up the last week how he likes the name Noah for a boy. I joked and said well then let's give it go and try lol so who knows. We'll see what happens

User image

2 years ago

Hi everyone! 2dpo here and feeling like this is my month! 8 more days til testing!! Ovulated on Saturday and felt the cramping all day and still mild cramping today.

2 years ago

Hberry: thank you! Went to the doc and they did a urine hcg test (apparently they don't do blood until you've been referred to an OB unless you've been undergoing monitored cycles). It's officially doctor confirmed! Not that I needed it lol! Anyway, good luck to you this cycle! Noah is pretty cute for a boy! Hopefully he'll be up for some more bding since he's considering names!

2 years ago

Hi ladies. So, CTP says my period is due today and my app says tomorrow. I'm actually shocked that it didn't start the same day as last month on CD23. On CD27, and still hardly any symptoms but the mild period type cramps. Have not checked cervix to see if it is open or closed. Tomorrow should be what I believe is 9dpo. Not sure when to test. Update when I can.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

CD1 for me. The witch showed her ugly face around supper time. Sounds to good to be true; conceiving using the pull out method as I'm sure it happens from time to time. Good luck everyone.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

Good luck Hberry and Rhi! I’m on CD 9 right now and we actually did a last minute get away with the kids! Which is perfect because we haven’t gotten any alone time between AF and vacation. So I’m thinking we’ll both be anxious to BD this weekend after we get back and the kids go to their other parents houses and O day is Monday! After nine months of trying, I’m really hoping this is our month!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo