Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Vintage- good luck!
Pandorica- I'm glad your meds seem to be helping. Heartburn stinks.
Dragonfly- positive thought going you way for a little girl

AFM- I really don't know what dpo I am this cycle. Only symptoms I have is I'm more tired then usual at night. Also heart burn after drinking water. I have been getting waves of neasuea but I get that during the tww. I had a leftover hpt from my last cycle so I decided to test yesterday morning. Thought I seen something but then I always do. Wishful thinking. so I went out today and picked up some more dollar store test cause honestly don't really want to buy a more expensive test just to be disappointed. Came home and tested I definitely have a second line not sure what if anything it is. Don't really want to get my hopes up just to be let down. I might test tomorrow and go from there.

2 years ago • Post starter

@miam. Thank you very much. I hope so too. Good luck to you as well. I saw your test and I think I seen something but not sure as I haven't seen those before. Good luck. Sure hope you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thanks dragonfly. I tested again today its darker but dont want to get my hopes up just yet. Im going to pick up a frer when I go out really hoping this is it !!

@miam. I can see the line too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly- Thanks love. I uploaded my frer I took a little bit ago. Its for sure a positive I'm so excited but still so nervous its so early.
I can't believe after 3+ year.

Miam: omg yay!!!!!!! So excited to see someone finally get a positive! Yay!!!!! What did you do or not do different this month? Symptoms?

2 years ago

@southernmama-thank you! I'm still so scared its so early..
This time I literally stopped everything except prenatals. No temping no ovulation kits. Since I have been tracking for so long I kinda knew when I would ovulate I took my earliest day record which was 16 dpo and we beded every other day unless we couldn't.

Not really any symptoms until the last two days. Super bloated, starting to get a weird taste in my mouth. Food is starting to taste weird. Also super hot in the mornings like hot flashes, and heartburn after drinking water. Tiredness hits me more then normal at night.

Miam: ah, the old stop trying method! It sounds like it actually worked for you! I think I'll take that path instead of bothering with OPKs the next few days. We already planned to do every other day. This week is already pretty crazy with having the movers packing us up Friday and picking up/loading our stuff Monday. So just having sex and enjoying it sounds good to me. But oh man I'm so excited for you! Sending you super sticky baby dust!

2 years ago

Thanks love. Good luck to you, and the move. I hated moving!

Miam: it's gonna suck for awhile but it's gonna be so much fun to live in Hawaii! Here's to hoping I'll be getting my own positive test at the end of the month!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo