Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. Im 10 dpo and not really symptom spotting. (Gotta love sports season) I really noticed some symptoms today though- constipation (yay right? *head smack*) cravings, strange metallic taste in my mouth when I woke up, sore boobs.Af was due today but I'm holding off on testing to be sure.

User image

2 years ago

Hey ladies I am new to this post and I wanted to say hello
I am 43 yo and waiting for baby number 4 but I MC 2 times in less than 2 years (last time in january) and I am soooo worried! Cannot stay relaxed.

I hope your are all doing well

2 years ago

Hberry: hey, been awhile! Those things all sound promising! I hope af doesn't show for you!

Afm, I'm about 3 dpo if that one opk I took and my cm is enough to go by. I'm guessing so it could be +/- 1 day. I looked at my data in this site and it tells me if I conceived this cycle my due date will be .... My husband's birthday!!!!! How crazy is that? Also, I'll find out just in time for my own birthday which is 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm trying to stop thinking about it all so I can just be surprised. But, I did make sure I put all my cheap tests in our suitcases that we're living out of for awhile haha!

2 years ago

vintage - I'm a bit bummed, but I think I already knew this was going to happen. Don't know if I want to count it as a chemical since the line were barely there and these tests are supposed to measure from 10mlU, so.. I'm hoping this summer will bring us our bfp though. If not, then we'll do some fertility testing after the summer to see if there's something wrong or not.

I'm starting to suspect there might be something that's stopping the egg from implant properly. Either it's my thyroid levels that are interfering. I'm going for some new tests on monday, so we'll see. I've had elevated TPO-levels, but nothing that counts as too high. They were 40 in august and 80 in december. Over 100 is considered too high here. But I could also be having some scar tissue after the threads of my IUD started to imbed itself in my uteri wall. Both my mother and my sister have endometriosis. My mum only had super heavy periods and my sister has been having really painful periods. Me, my periods are super regular and I have almost zero pain. Although I have a history of ovarian cysts (when I had my IUD) and I seem to get more back pain when ovulating and also on my period. Don't think they'll check me for endometriosis though, since I don't have that much issues with painful or heavy periods..

User image

2 years ago

Southern - I know! So much going on - my oldest turned 11 in April, my sister in law had a second knee surgery, my nephew had a birthday and graduated high school. We went on vacation last weekend- my 3 oldest are playing baseball (that consumes our week. My oldest 2 play monday and wednesdays and my 5 yr old does tee ball tuesday and thursday. Then friday and sunday are travel ball practices with travel ball travelling to rozellville (rose zell ville).. So I trck when I can.

User image

2 years ago

Hberry: wow, talk about a crazy schedule! Last week was the packers and the loaders for our move to Hawaii. Now we're in a practically empty house with air mattresses, a tv, and a few suitcases worth of clothes and such to get by! We don't even have a microwave! We go on our Disneyworld and Universal Studios trip the 23rd and return the 27th. Then we fly to Hawaii the 1st of July and will be in a hotel for an unknown amount of time until we get housing from the military or find housing off base. Yikes! I should at least know yes or no before we go to the amusement parks.

2 years ago

Lalara-welcome!
Hberry-that sounds promising and wow busy schedule!
Pandorica-Im sorry girly that really stinks I hope everything turns out well for you!
Southernmama- dang girl I would be a wreck not really knowing where I'm going, but disney sounds like so much fun!!

Vintage- thanks for asking im doing good! Not a whole lot of symptoms but the tiredness is starting to creep in. With my other two pregnancies I had really bad morning sickness and the elevated smells OMG. But I don't really remember when that kicked in. So far nothing. Still haven't scheduled an appointment yet I think I will be doing that today. I was looking for a new OB since I don't have one here.

I hope all is well ladies sure hope I see some more BFP soon!!

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago • Post starter

Miam: yeah, I haven't slept the best. I'm looking forward to the hotel just for the bed and the pillows (our temp pillows suck so bad). Disney will be a total blast! So will the harry potter park!

2 years ago

Southern - You guys have fun!! I have a friend that works at Disney! That sucks you guys have to sleep on air mattresses for quite awhile.
Miam- I know it's insane! This weekend we will be out of town again for my nephew's graduation party. Tomorrow night we are going to a Wisconsin Woodchucks baseball game where the youth kids from our city will be recognized! My mother in law is coming with us tomorrow so it'll be fun!
11dpo today and still no sign of AF showing. No real symptoms today to even notice. It'll be interesting to see if I truly am or not.

User image

2 years ago

Either 15 or 16 dpo today and no period yet, which is odd. Usually I have a full flow by 15 dpo at the latest. So far I only have very minor light brown spotting and have had for almost 3 days now, which is unusual for me too. My spotting quickly goes from light brown one day to quite heavy dark brown the day before af shows up. I can't remember when I had this light spotting before af. But IF this was a chemical, maybe that can explain it. If af hasn't shown up tomorrow I think it's time to take a new test.

User image

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo