Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Millbarnett: it was even more so there in person! I'm so scared to see whether it becomes something more!

2 years ago

Southernmama- I definitely see something even without the tools I'm for you.. keep us updated on your progress.

2 years ago • Post starter

Miam: woohoo,! Everyone I've asked sees it. I'm sooooooo nervous to test again with fmu either tomorrow or Sunday.

2 years ago

Southern, I couldn’t see it in the pic you posted here, but I definitely see it in the pic on your profile!!! When is AF due??
Also, I did stop progesterone cream yesterday, but I’ll probably start again today... it absolutely effects my sleep and constantly makes me feel like I have PMS symptoms. Im pretty sure I’m stopping everything except for the fertility monitor next month. It’s wrecking my body.

2 years ago • Edited

Vintage: I think uploading to the forums degrades the image quality or something which is why I posted it to my profile. It's most definitely there and this is the first time it hasn't been something like pixelization in the photo. I haven't even been able to get indents or evap lines on any of my tests since we started trying in October. I can't count how many people's tests I've seen start out like this and get darker so this is so, so very promising.

2 years ago

Southernmama- I'm so excited for you. I can't wait. Hopefully this will be a turning point for all us. We can all use some good luck

Vintage- you do whats right for you. Nobody has to be in your body except you. Good luck love.

Hberry -how are you feeling? Strep is no joke. It hurts like heck!

Millbarnett- how are you doing?

AFM- With the weird cycle I don't know where I'm at. LOL ..Looks like I may have ovulated yesterday. I finally got a tem rise this morning but I guess I won't know for another day or so.

Miam: I really, really hope so. I just pray it's not a cruel evap or something crazy like that. I haven't had a single mark on any test so far. I've imagined plenty and thought I saw something on a photo but those were just the way the camera caught the light or well, me imagining things. This is the first REAL one. And the last time I had a line like this it was 11 dpo and it ended as a chemical. I'm just afraid to hope I guess.

2 years ago

Southernmama thats perfectly normal to not want to get your hopes up. The wait and see is so hard.

@ Miam I'm good. We had to cancel our IUI this last month because I got super ill. Think it might have been covid. And I don't want to do it in May because we are going on Vacation in June. So maybe July? Just have not even been thinking about ttc lately. Still watching for O signs and testing but nothing major.

Mill

2 years ago

Miam: it terrifies me so much. I am so nervous I've got heartburn like I sometimes get after a restless night due to being anxious or excited about something. I'm trying not to think about it but dang it's hard.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo