Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Roadtoaster - From what I've read some brands may take longer time to show a stronger line. And not everyone get a dye stealer for example. As long as they're progressing/are the same and not getting lighter, that's good.

So ladies, I'm in shock. I took an early one yesterday and only saw a squinter so I brushed it off as maybe a faulty one or evap. I tested with a regular strip today and expected a squinter at best since I'm only 9 dpo and my test yesterday were almost non existent. But I got this! Now I pray it sticks this time! But I take it as a good sign it's this "dark" this early.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

Pandorica: ahhh!!!! I hope it gets darker! Sending sticky vibes your way!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years ago

Thats amazing Pandorica! So happy for you! Sending sticky vibes also!

2 years ago

Thank you ladies. I really hope your sticky vibes works. I tested again today with the same brand as yesterday, an early one (similar to frer) and the digital. The digital said 'not pregnant' as expected, I kind of took a chance with that one. But I did honestly expected at least a stronger line on the early one, but that looked almost negative. The strip are definitely stronger and has never given me anything but a squinter at best before. So I don't think it's faulty. I'm going to order a new digital and a different brand of test just to double check before I can start to believe this.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

Pandorica: I definitely see it. It's a shadow but I'm assuming darker in person or at least more evident. Sticky vibes girl!!!!

2 years ago

Southern - it's definitely darker in person! I uploaded a few pics to my gallery as well. I've ordered a new digital and a few other tests from different brands just to double check. Hopefully the digital will be positive next time.

User image

2 years ago • Edited

Pandorica: I'm rooting so hard for you! As I try not to barf over my breakfast thanks to morning sickness finally kicking in lol!

2 years ago

I'm 9dpo today and I'm definetely not feeling myself. I found myself laying down and resting which I never do. I also have sore and sensitive boobs and metallic taste since 6dpo. I also felt twinges today on my right side in the back and pulling and pinching. I also am finding myself just having the craving for root beer floats a lot lately which never is the case lol AF is due to show up some time this week (2 days according to this or Saturday according to the pregnancy test calculator on here)

User image

2 years ago

Hberry: my boobs got sore right about 6/7 dpo when usually they weren't getting that way til 10 dpo. And I was irritated by everything. I was tired but I attributed it to the crap sleep I was getting on the air mattress. I hope your symptoms.lead to your BFP. I wanna see more of the ladies I've gotten to share with get their BFP.

2 years ago

@hberry. I pray this is it for you. Looking forward to an update in thenext little while.

@southern. How have you been feeling? Will you find out the gender of your baby.

AFM. Ovulation is around the corner and hubby isn't ready for another little one till my body has time to adjust; which in the long one, I'm okay with it as my I wouldn't have any coverage with my employment insurance and wanting to be in a better place by then. So, I'm here cheering you lovely ladies on and praying you get your BFPs. My dreams of being pregnant has skyrocketed and it's driving me bonkers to say the least. Good luck everyone and baby dust/sticky vibes.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo