Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Vintage: I'm just getting up so haven't tested yet. I'm gonna try holding out. As for your opk, one of two things. You either haven't ovulated yet and your body is trying to again. I'm guessing your Ava says you ovulated? If that's the case, sometimes OPKs can pick up HCG because LH and HCG are molecularly similar (this is what I've heard is the reason anyway). But digitals, at least clear blue (not sure your brand), measure two different hormones: estrogen and LH. The rising estrogen triggers the blinking smiley face to tell you high fertility on clearblue. Then when your lh rises you finally get a solid. So, even though hcg could be too low for a test the digital opk could be picking up rising estrogen levels. So, hold.out a bit longer and see if AF shows. You may have just tested too early!

2 years ago

Southern; thank you for the info!! I didn’t know any of that. I do have clearblue digital. I guess I’ll take another one tomorrow and see what it says?
Ava and fertility friend are both saying I ovulated and giving me a biphasic temp pattern. I’m getting impatient now!
I kind of expected things to be out of wack this month because I didn’t do the soy or the progesterone cream, and I figured it would take a minute before my body balanced out. But I don’t think either of those would have impacted the opk results.

2 years ago

Vintage: I think if ava and FF say you ovulated then you did. So if your digital is saying high fertility it's possible it's picking up pregnancy but sometimes the hormones surge before af too so it's not reliable lol. Alas you may have to just wait. I went ahead and tested and bfn. But I'm also only 10 dpo. So I figured I wouldn't get anything. But, I couldn't resist anymore lol!

2 years ago

CD 11 here and not much to report. Are taking some supplements this cycle - ashwagandha, rose root and maca root. The ashwagandha has helped my sleep quite a bit. So now I'm hoping it may do something fertility wise too. Usually ovulate CD 14 but don't know if the supplements will affect ovulation.

User image

2 years ago

Waiting has been so difficult this month!!! Idk why. But I’m not going to do another pregnancy test until Sunday. And if AF does show, I’m going to take another opk this time next month just to see if it’s normal for me.
I’m hoping it’s just super early for you!

2 years ago

Another blinking smiley face on the OPK this morning. My temp went up a very small amount, as well as my pulse rate. Still trying to hold out until Sunday to test, and really hoping my temp doesn’t drop tomorrow. :(

2 years ago

Vintage: oh, I hope this is it for you! It's looking more like it won't be for me. My cm has shifted to the usual I get before af and I was cramping yesterday. Frer was negative this morning. I'm guessing Sunday I'll start. If I don't get af by Tuesday morning I'll test again. Otherwise I'm just waiting for af to show.

2 years ago

I think it’s safe to say I’m out. My temp didn’t drop today, it stayed the same, so I took another frer. Not even a shadow, which I feel like there would be something at 13dpo. Opk was still flashing though, so I probably just have an estrogen surge at this time in my cycle.

2 years ago

Vintage: sometimes women get negatives til they're a week or two late. I know my sister gets them until she's 2 weeks late. Not even a shadow. If your temp usually drops by now, it could be good that it has stayed up. But I get wanting to just expect af and not be hopeful. I'm pretty much assuming I'm out. Based on cm/cervix opening I'm guessing I'll be getting af tomorrow or Monday. I won't test again unless af hasn't shown by Tuesday morning.

2 years ago

Southern, thanks for the optimism unfortunately I started spotting this afternoon and I’m sure AF will be in full swing soon. I can’t believe I’m having a 23 day cycle! So not fair... especially since my temp didn’t even drop... picked up a bottle of wine because, if it’s not pink then drink, right? Seriously, though, I’m planning on taking better care of myself this month... after drowning my sorrows today.
I hope you get unexpectedly good news on Tuesday!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo