Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Cd8 here....been cramping period style cramps today and yesterday...not quite sure what that’s all about! Month 29ttc #2 ...it’s been a long haul....*sigh*

3 years ago

Trigger warning:

My pregnancy turned out to be ectopic. I had surgery to remove it and the ruptured tube today. We won’t be allowed to try again for 3-6 months.

We now have 3 angels in heaven. Maybe one day I’ll be ready for our 2nd rainbow baby, but for now I am going to take time to focus on healing physically and mentally from this loss.

Wishing everyone good luck & lots of

girl, boy, boy

3 years ago

@amystone- I'm sorry I understand stand ttc for a long period of time too well!

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago • Post starter

CD 13 and the OPK is almost positive. And of course my husband works, so a quickie is all we have time for. It seems like recently he always works when I ovulate. Thank goodness he has almost the entire summer off (vacation). So if I doesn't get pregnant until then, which I highly doubt, then at least we'll have better changes during summer.

User image

3 years ago

Miam: I wasn't too worried that I couldn't catch a good picture of it. I barely got a good picture of it yesterday. But it's still there and the same strength as it was yesterday so I'm guessing that's a good sign? I'm going to go ahead and calling these two very very very faint positive. If it stays then there will be something to celebrate if I end up getting my period well at least I know I can at least get pregnant.

2 years ago • Edited

Hi gals, I got my bfp last week. After 8 months of trying for #2. I used conception friendly lubricant, clearblue digital ovulation kit with fmu. We had sex the night I got the high fertility result, and in the morning when I got peak fertility two days later. No symptoms other than missed period so far.

TTC #2

2 years ago

Miam: weirdly enough I have been less stressed considering I have been prepping and dealing with move stuff. I think it's just maybe luck.

2 years ago

Miam: it's gonna suck for awhile but it's gonna be so much fun to live in Hawaii! Here's to hoping I'll be getting my own positive test at the end of the month!

2 years ago

CD 10 here, started using OPK straps to try and pin point ovulation. Not 1000% we are going to start ttc right now but I've got baby fever in a really bad way currently! Any tips or advice on tracking and surviving the two would be greatly appreciated! Or even if someone wants a cycle buddy let me know! I'm on the struggle bus emotionally with how badly I want to have a baby of my own at present!

2 years ago

Dragonfly: in the US normal is USUALLY around 6-8 weeks. Unless you have military healthcare and then they schedule your "on intake" crap with the nurse then and you don't get an ultrasound/physical exam until 10-12 weeks! It's killing me! And all the private places are stupid expensive. We definitely will find out if it's a boy or a girl. We wanna know! We like knowing. Helps so we can discuss names. Right now I'd just like to see the baby and know there's a healthy bean growing in there!

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo